Morphe R6 Flat Buffer Brush uploaded by RandiLynne C.

BY MORPHE

Haley S.
Vancouver
I use this brush for foundation, even though I'm not sure that's the correct purpose of this brush, but it does a wonderful job buffing the foundation on without leaving any brush marks. I then go over with a beauty blender to make sure everything is extra seamless and my skin has never looked better.
Tiffany c.
northridge
I love this brush I use it so much that it gets worn out and I have to buy another! This is my favorite buffer brush and I would definitely recommend it to others! Morphe Brushes never disappoint me they are by far one of my favorite brushes to use and always have on hand you get a great product for an awesome price
Jeniffer B.
fort worth
I looooooooooove this brush soooo much. My skin type is normal so I think it works great for me. I think this brush is affordable and it’s great quality. It’s not expensive to me and i highly recommend that you get this brush.
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
I love morphe brushes. I own the whole gilded gold set and most of the rose gold set plus a few others. They are my favorite brushes. They are soft, dense, do their job beautifully, are inexpensive, and look so beautiful on my vanity. I cannot recommend them enough!

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Katherine U.
Newark, NJ
This brush is a little dense for foundation, but I love it nonetheless. I use it to put foundation all over my face, then buff out the edges with a beauty sponge. This brush makes it quick and easy to apply foundation.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
morphe is some of the best brushes I've used . I love this brush for my foundation. I use a "cream" like foundation and this just buffs it into my skin so smooth and flawless. morphe is very reasonably priced as well!
victoria l.
Super soft. I use this to buff out my foundation. It’s not hard and stiff. I don’t see any streakiness when applying. Its very easy to use and I use it whenever i wear foundation. I would definitely recommend.
Angelina B.
This is just one of many Morphe brushes I have. Between these, MAC, and Sephora brushes I have the perfect set. I really like the buffer brush because it helps give that full coverage effect I look for when applying my foundation
Amanda M.
Franklin, TN
Beauty you tuber Laura Lee always uses this brush and I had to try it for myself! And it gotta say, I really do love it. I use it as a foundation brush and it had replaced all other tools and sponges. It’s great quality too. No bristle fall out.
Maria E.
Fullerton
This is my foundation brush anytime that I’m in a hurry cause it just gets the just job done so fast it’s morphe so you get good quality and a good price that it’s hard to beat I recommend this to everyone