BY MORPHE #63 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Morphe R42 Oval Shadow Concealer Brush
  • "Great for applying concealer on the lids for a cut crease look, or for precision work on an eye look! Also found it is great for blending shadows on the bottom lash line!" in 7 reviews
Ashley M.
Keller
The only brushes I buy as Morphe brushes. They’re affordable and amazing quality. I never have trouble blending anything because of how amazing these brushes are. They last forever too! The last set I bought was three years ago and all the brushes are in good shape. Love love LOVE! Highly recommend to buy a set and there’s so many promo codes to get some money off.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I got this brush to pack on eyeshadow on the lid! Its especially great to apply shimmers and foils to the lid, it really gets the most out of your shadow with this brush and it works well with applying shadows with fix plus as well! Recommend this brush to add to your kit for sure.
Kiana L.
Nashville, TN
So I have an entire set of morphe brushes. I love every single one of them. Little to no fall out. So I use most of my products instead of it ending up on my shirt. Gives it a beautiful finished look.
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
I love all morphe brushes. The only problem I have with this brush is that it isn’t a brush I always reach for. It’s a great product and does what it’s set out to do I just personally don’t reach for it often.
This concealer brush is just the right size for me to do either my cut creases or sharpen my eyebrow and helps me smear my concealer under my eye so this helps me a lot I love it and I consider getting it if you want a concealer brush.
Holly A.
This is my absolute favorite brush! It is small and fits perfectly in the hard to reach with a sponge and bigger brush areas. It blends nicely. I would definitely recommend and have multiple different morphe brushes. They are good quality and not a lot of money!
kaelaa 🍯.
Fairfield
Works great for applying shimmers on the crease. It is great for cut creases as well, for cutting the crease. I bought it at Blooming Beauty, a beauty supply store near me. I use it once a week, and I am satisfied.
Araceli E.
Madras, Or
This brush is my go too! I just love how soft it feels and how it works when applying my concealer! I got it from the monthly subscription Morphe has! One of my many favorites! Totally recommend! I also use it to apply my eyeshadow sometime.
Halee H.
Spicewood
Love Love Love this brush!! So nice for just about anything from concealing your brows, to applying that adorable highlight to the tip of your nose! These brushes are such nice quality for a cheap price!
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Love morphe brushes. This brush is great for applying concealer and especially on the eyes. It does a great job at what its described for. I would recommend this brush to anyone as i will all morphe brushes and they arent pricey.