BY MORPHE #44 in False Lashes

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

• I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?1 Answers
  • Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u lik...1 Answers
Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Heather C.
North Little Rock, AR
Morphe!! Give me life!! I absolutely love this brand! Their eye lashes are amazing and do not irritate my eyes!! I love them! They full and thick but almost look natural! Any product from this brand is worth it as well as the eye lashes! 😍
Nicole K.
San Jose, CA
LOVEEEEE MORPHE LASHES!!! Please give me them all! I love the volume and length. It gives so much drama to my look and I love that they are affordable for how beautiful they are!
Rose G.
Searsmont, ME
Literally such a fan of these. I've tired other lashes that don't have the desired effect. These are easy to put on and remove. They don't leave a residue and they look amazing!
BREA D.
Dumfries
I love how soft but firm these lashes are! My eyes are very sensitive! However, these lashes don't irritate my eyes or eyelids! I have Morphe Premium Lashes in the design Smoochy!
Erika C.
Cutler Bay, FL
These lashes are the least eye irritation I’ve had from lashes. With big sensitive light eyes, finding lashes is nearly impossible. They aren’t any harder to apply then other lashes. Would buy again.
Shelby h.
Chattanooga
Best lashes around. I use these for everyday and also for when I’m wanting to go out. They work for both. I’ll be a return customer on these gorgeous lashes for sure.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
There really worth the price u can use them up to a couple of times just need to keep them clean after every use and store them somewhere properly so they will last you a couple of more uses.
Trisha R.
Not to big on fake eye lashes.so i wouldnt buy this product.. but i have seen people wear them and they look okay on, but im just not so sure about ever buying any .
Ashley-Nicole A.
These lashes look so good. They add the perfect amount of flair to every look. It takes a lot of practice learning how to apply lashes but these are well worth it
Nancy H.
simpsonville
One of my favorite lashes. They look very natural and aren’t heavy at all. Morphe has a great variety of lashes it’s easy to pick which ones to wear for all different types of looks.
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Alex A.
fontana,ca
Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u liked them? and which ones would you recommend I been wanting to try them for a good while now that’s y.
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?