BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

• I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?1 Answers
  • Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u lik...1 Answers
Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Shauna A.
North Arlington, NJ
My favorite lashes for either natural looks or you can dress them up for fancy looks. I have hazel to brown eyes and they look fantastic on me. Anyone with any eye shape, from either very wide set to double lidded, would love them.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Morphe Premium Lashes as easy to apply and match my eyes well. No need for improvement. Price is decent and packaging is great. Good value. Love the length. Great product and I highly recommended it. Will purchase again.
Sarah M.
Dorchester, MA
I am a false eyelash snob! I own so many pairs, I wear them daily and I must say these are by far my favorite lashes that I own and have ever worn! I get so many uses out of these lashes before having to get another pair!
Dolores M.
Thousand oaks, ca
Just a basic lash to be honest. In my opinion, the only difference is that there is more styles obviously than Ardells but I'm a plain Jane when it comes to lashes. I'm more eyeshadow than big lashes. Love these lashes.
Sarah C.
Gorham
I've used these once. They are lengthy, full and very sexy! However, not sure if I applied right or not but they fell off fairly quickly! The only plus side is I hadn't planned on wearing them for long anyway
Addriana S.
Can’t go wrong with these lashes! With the right glue, they are poppin’. I recommend this so anyone who loves the butterfly lash look. So cute. Total hottie. You’ll be all the rage at your next event.
Jacoby S.
Birmingham, AL
I love these lashes! They are not heavy and overbearing! They are super easy to get off! They also don’t look cheap which is super important in my opinion! I wore them for prom and they stayed put!
Heather C.
North Little Rock, AR
Morphe!! Give me life!! I absolutely love this brand! Their eye lashes are amazing and do not irritate my eyes!! I love them! They full and thick but almost look natural! Any product from this brand is worth it as well as the eye lashes! 😍
abi s.
Stockton, CA
Morphe lover there products never disappoint me. These lashes are awesome but they do have a bit of a thicker band. If your a person who doesn't like to apply fake lashes with a thick band then I would suggest skipping these. If you don't mind the thick band than these lashes are perfect for you.
Nicole K.
San Jose, CA
LOVEEEEE MORPHE LASHES!!! Please give me them all! I love the volume and length. It gives so much drama to my look and I love that they are affordable for how beautiful they are!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
Lexi G.
london
Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? Do you get a long term use out of them??