BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

• I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?1 Answers
  • Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u lik...1 Answers
Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
If you haven't got the new #morphelashes collection what are you doing ?! I have recently purchased a few and I can't stop using them ! They retail for $10 which is so affordable. They look comparable to high end lashes for half the price. The lash band is also thick and they are super easy to apply. I believe they have a total of 20 different lashes that range from styles of natural to extreme. They are perfect for anyone who wants #highquality lashes for cheap!
Mary Jane V.
Hayward, CA
If you love long wispy lashes I definitely recommend these!!!

They’ve got a black band on them, but it feels very comfortable. They feel light on the eyes.
A lot of their styles are long, full and wispy. So they look more natural. I love that these don’t look super thick. When I wear these people mistake them for my natural lashes.
amra c.
Saint Louis, MO
These are my go to lashes! They are great quality and are flexible and beyond comfortable. They are way to apply and work with. My go to place to get these is Ulta. I would recommend these lashes to everyone! I absolutely love these
Jessie S.
Odenville, AL
False eyelashes is probably my favorite part in doing my makeup and getting ready. They can just bring a look together whenever you put them on, doesn't matter if it's A soft look or full on glam, eyelashes is a must have for every look. Morphe lashes are very affordable but they need more dramatic looking lashes.
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
Not only are they good quality they are so inexpensive ! I did go to a Morphe store when I was in L.A and bought so many lashes and other things as well .The lashes were my favorite and I would love to go back and get some more .you can use them plenty of times as long as you take good care of them
Kaitlyn M.
Navarre, OH
Extremely difficult to apply. I was always used to applying false lashes with glue so when I purchased these I didn’t think I would have any issues... because the magnets are pretty strong, they do pull away from your original placement when attempting to place the second lash. This caused mine to land midway on my lashes making them look EXTREMELY fake. I even watched a YouTube video for further instruction… Still unsuccessful.
Alex S.
Morphe is an overall amazing company with great pricing and products.

However, their ‘premium’ lashes are a bit below the standard. Fun to play with if you’re new to lashes and want to practice but there are only a few i’d actually wear out in public.

But kudos to Morphe for trying! I definitely hope they can make some new styles that are more fitted to being wearable. :)
Teresa B.
Oxford, NC
These lashes are not only durable and versatile without sacrificing on looks! They look natural on your eyes giving them just the right amount of added "umph"! Givng you natural looking eyelashes that stay in place all night long! Just add got favorite mascara on top and you are good to go!
Cosette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice quality lashes, I bought them for my prom night. However, they definitely didn’t stay on the whole night. I had to get my own lash glue because it didn’t come with the package, and they were so large and unnatural I felt it weighing down my eyes!
Desiree G.
Salinas, CA
I Love 2 styles so far and that is Rodeo and Santa Monica. Rodeo I like these for the days that i need an eye catching lash that isnt going to over power my intense shadow. Now, SM I like for those days you dont wanna look like your wearing much makeup.
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
Lexi G.
london
Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? Do you get a long term use out of them??