BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

• I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?1 Answers
  • Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u lik...1 Answers
Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Ashley R.
Salem, NH
I love these lashes and you 100% get what you pay for. Great quality. Whether you want a natural look or you need them for a dramatic night out.. you can always find the kind of style to go with the look that you are trying to achieved. I do wish these were more easily available
Angelica M.
Lowellville, OH
Even though I usually wear magnetic lashes because I react to the lash glue typically, these are such great lashes for the price point and look amazing. I high recommend these to anyone who wears  lashes a lot because they will be extremely happy with the results.
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
Morphe's lashes are sooo good! I think I own almost every style they have. They apply easily and look great! You can even chop and screw them and wear them as individuals mixed with other styles.
Victoria B.
Louisville , KY
These lashes were a bit more difficult to apply, but once they were on they looked amazing! These lashes lasted all day and into the night until I removed them. I would definitely recommend them!
Corinna G.
Maineville, OH
Great and natural looking! Line isn’t too thick so it can actually look okay without eyeliner! pricepoint is good as well. Very dark black not too shiny and fake looking either like a lot are. Stay glued on super well.
Kitcia D.
Indio, CA
I love there lashes it’s cheap and they look so good! I’ve only used them once for a wedding and let me tell you that Day was so wild! It’s lasted for a long time.
Coty K.
Bloomington, IL
Durable
Stays on until you take them off
Price is great
Would purchase again
Love these lashes and would refer them to anyone who wears them. Great as a daily lash. Very comfortable.
Kayla M.
Waldorf, MD
Absolutely amazing lash extensions for the price. Super easy to apply. I didn’t even have to cut them to match my eye shape, which is amazing! Used with salon pro 30 seconds glue.
Nicole w.
Rancho Cucamonga
These are by far my favorite false lashes ever!! I love Morphe in general. These lashes are cheap but they are absolutely amazing! Much easier to apply than the Ardell lashes!
Sheraden P.
South Jordan, UT
Love a good fake eyelash would love to use this product again don't really have anything else to say it about it I use eyelashes occasionally not for daily life though
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
Lexi G.
london
Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? Do you get a long term use out of them??