Morphe Premium Lashes
4.48 / 5 based on 231 Reviews
New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.
Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.
- Average 10-15 uses per pair
- Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
- Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
- High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
- Intricately handmade
- Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
- End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
- To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.
A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)
Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.
Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.
Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.
Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.
Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.
Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
Morphe Premium Lashes
- "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
- "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Great fluttery lashes. Love the price point the brand offers. Easy to apply and undetectable as falsies. Would recommend to a friend.
UNAS BUENAS PESTAÑAS HACEN LA DIFERENCIA EN TU MIRADA Y ESTAS EN DEFINITIVA SON PERFECTAS PARA CUALQUIER ESTILO Y LOOK QUE TENGAS!¡
Amazing lashes worth paying for amazing quality packaging is nice they are easy to use and apply the lashes are very soft.
First time using these yesterday for queens garden party. Got lots of compliments and loved how natural they looked
Only lashes I ever apply I have tried other brands but never bad the same effect of feeling as morphe Las with theirs
Thin band for discreet application. Nice natural fluttery lashes in a simple component easy to hold your lashes
The price is right and they’re just gorgeous! Love the quality of all morphe products and this is no exception.
Natural looking lashes that feel super comfortable and still enhance the lash volume. Absolutely love them.
Not sure if it was the glue I used or not but I had a hard time getting them to stay in place.
Nice and easy to use. Nice band size bit the glue and should be easy to apply for beginners.
Q & A
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos