BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This lashes are by far the best ones to try. They look so real and last all day long.
Melody g.
Worcester, MA
Hard to apply I can’t get them to stay on I don’t like them and won’t use these again
Nicole C.
Lafayette, IN
Love the falsies. Very natural looking and high quality. Definitely worth a purchase.
Vanessa L.
Grand Prairie
love them way better then ardell lashes and they are only $10 dollars. they are very sturdy I dont have any trouble applying or taking them off. The band is pretty sturdy and i would definitely buy them again !
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
These lashes can seem pretty intimidating at first since they do have a thick band. For someone who still considers her self to be a beginner this is a little scary lol. However, after wearing the hypnotic style three times now I've become a pro at it. The Hypnotic Premium lashes are gorgeous and super flattering on the eyes.
blanca m.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Some gorgeous lashes full sturdy nice looking comfortable to wear. I feel beautiful when I wear the lashes I really recommend.
Nicole T.
Winchester
Morphe has the best lashes! They are high quality at a cheap price. Very thick band, sleek packaging. Easy to use and look amazing when on! The best part is they have some for only $10. I recommend these to everyone!
Chloe F.
Manchester
As an false lash lover, I am in love with these lashes they last all day and night! Easy to apply! Affordable and Morphe have a wide range of lashes... Would definitely recommend... Lashes in the picture are in the style "DTLA & Santa Monica" 👑x
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Name: Sanae Chaouki
Address: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13
Zip Code: 52200
City: Arfoud
Country: Morocco
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
I’m actually not a fan of the morphe lashes because they don’t last long time and they’re very thin and I basically had to throw mine out after two uses compared to my other lashes I would not reach for these over them and I probably won’t be buying this again
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Alex A.
Fontana, CA
Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u liked them? and which ones would you recommend I been wanting to try them for a good while now that’s y.
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?