Morphe Premium Lashes
4.49 / 5 based on 237 Reviews
New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.
Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.
- Average 10-15 uses per pair
- Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
- Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
- High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
- Intricately handmade
- Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
- End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
- To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.
A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)
Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.
Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.
Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.
Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.
Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.
Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
Morphe Premium Lashes
- "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
- "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
So Charming lashes. Loved the flexibility of the band and they were beautiful!! Morphe never disappoints me with their producsy
Love them! They look abundant and voluminous and surprisingly they’re not heavy on the eyes which I think is super important!
These lashes look amazing on!! And they do not look fake. Looks like your own long beautiful lashes! Highly recommend!
They don’t stay on very well. I’m sure the pricing is not the greatest for that quality and I would not purchase them again.
Fake eyelashes I would never use so I can't really give a good review on this item but I know many of my friends who use them
They’re super gorgeous and I always get compliments!! Only con is that they feel heavy at first and get a bit getting use to
Love the volume and fullness it adds to my natural lashes. So comfortable to wear all day. Had to buy more from this brand
Super soft and manageable lashes. Really makes your eyes pop and does not itch while wearing them like some cheaper brands.
I do really like these eyelashes, there natural but at the same time there like hey you know like hey there, very flirty
These are my FAVORITE for daily wear. And, so easy to apply! I love that they fit perfect. But, don't look like a falsie.
Q & A
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos