BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

• I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?1 Answers
  • Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u lik...1 Answers
Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Sierra B.
Hudson, FL
love these lashes, easy to apply and easy to take on and off, give you a nice full look to your make up without it looking like too much.
Britt🖤 S.
Ila
My favorite lashes of all time. You can even cut them to do individual lashes and they give a great look. And they always look seamless.
💖Princess B.
League City
I was so impressed with these lashes they go on so easy and have such good material I’ll deathly be by again the prices are so worth it
Sarah E.
These are nice lashes! They are easy to apply, they feel good while they are on and they look amazing! Morphe Premium Lashes
katie s.
Troy, MO
Absolutely my favorite lashes. I’m sure w all saw they video online to brush them out before wear that so works. These look so natural
Zanisha M.
These lashes are to die for! I love how easy they are to handle and look natural! I totally recommend these lashes to any lash lovers!
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
My daughteroves these lashes. She is very picky so if she loves them I know I am going to as well. Let's all give them a try together.
nailea C.
Edinburg, TX
Love these lashes really completely your makeup look very nice and long lasting a quick clean and can be ready to be used again
Rose S.
Very dramatic and beautiful. I love this product. It is a must have! I definitely recommend this. Looks flawless and lasts long
🌹Roze🌹 H.
Great lashes for the price. I’ve bought a few styles and have gotten so many compliments on them. They hold up well for multiple use.
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
Lexi G.
london
Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? Do you get a long term use out of them??