Morphe Premium Lashes
4.48 / 5 based on 231 Reviews
New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.
Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.
- Average 10-15 uses per pair
- Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
- Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
- High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
- Intricately handmade
- Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
- End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
- To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.
A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)
Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.
Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.
Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.
Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.
Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.
Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
Morphe Premium Lashes
- "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
- "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
provide a lovely amount of length and volume. Handmade from synthetic hair and super lightweight, these lashes can be reused if removed carefully after use
The only lashes I use! Absolutely in love with them! I would highly recommend them to anyone, even beginners because of how great of a quality they are!
Love these lashes to me they are like wispies but much better more full longer, they are semi dramatic will definitely they will make your eye look pop.
I've never used this product, but I'm assuming a lot of people have. Check out some of the other reviews on this product, because mine is meaningless.
I rarely use lashes, but fell in love with these instantly. They were easy to apply and gave my eyes the perfect pop they needed for a night out.
I’m not big on adding eyelashes but I love these! The glue is easy to use and the lashes give you a fuller and bolder look for the perfect occasion!
These are literally so bomb! So lightweight, they look phenomenal and they’re a great price point. Seriously will repurchase these again and again!
Easy to apply but didn't stay on long. Looked nice however and will most likely use again. VERY picky with false lashes. I do not wear them ofton
These lashes are still so amazing after so many uses. They're reusable and they don't cost that much, like dang, how much better can these get??
Very natural looking eyelashes that are not heavy on your eyelid i really like this lashes! You can double the lashes and make it more dramatic
Q & A
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos