BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

• I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?1 Answers
  • Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Morphe Premium Lashes If so how do u lik...1 Answers
Morphe Premium Lashes
  • "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
  • "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
Maria N.
THEY ARE STILL GOING STRONG AFTER 10+USES!

For $10, these lashes are a steal! As soon as I started wearing them, people would keep questioning me on where I bought the lashes. They look as natural as an exotic pair of eyelash can look. They go on like a dream because they have a thick strip. This same thick strip also allows you to wear your lashes without eyeliner, and they will make you look like you're already wearing eyeliner!

I'm wearing the "Hot Stuff" lashes on the photo attached.

Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love that more if you came out with an eyelash line because it is really hard to find good lashes. I first purchased these a few months ago and I purchased about six different eyelashes. I always choose eyelashes that are more on the natural side but I did purchase a few of these lashes that are more dramatic. The quality of the lashes are great and they are easy to put on. They don’t feel heavy and they are not uncomfortable and they definitely do the job.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I am so impressed with Morphes lashes! Especially the price. Most of them are $10 which compared to other leading lash brands is a very big deal (literally). They have a lot of styles to choose from and they are actually pretty good quality. One pair last several uses and they look very natural on your eyelid. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Heather M.
Bradenton
I received this product with the intent of never using it, but i have worn these lashes to several special events over the years and love them! they stay on the whole time, look natural, and are reusable. I do struggle with the glue, and getting the perfect angle, as they can be very slippery until the glue starts to harden.
Miranda w.
I use these lashes almost everyday in my looks I’ve used them over 20 times and there still going and for 10$ oh my god there so good. I do wish however there would come out with more lash styles Bc I’m only able to 2 two different styles cause of my eyeshape and sizez
Danika K.
I have only had one pair of morphe lashes, and they were in Sunset Blvd. They were bomb lashes, but I feel like just because the slapped the name "Morphe" on it, it was more glamourous. I feel like you can get other lashes like red cherry lashes for a cheaper price.
Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
The Morphe Premium Lashes are awesome if you have very little eyelashes or, if you just want to make your eyes pop!  I really don't have a problem with thin eyelashes and for someone who isn't very familiar or comfortable with applying eyelashes, I found that these were a little tricky for me to get on just right.  I could definitely tell that I was wearing false eyelashes, and although I do love the look of long and defined eyelashes, these just weren't for me, as I didn't feel quite comfortable wearing them.
Jazmine T.
Lutz, FL
I like the way these fan out. They’re not overly dramatic but perfect for when you need an extra oomph. I have used these multiple times and will continue. They will last maybe 2 wears but after too much time they get sticky and definitely worn.
Brittany B.
Crawfordville , FL
Super great product! These lashes were very easy to put on and to take off! I couldn’t even tell I had them on. They had a perfect length, and thickness to them! I had so many people complement me on my lashes when I wore them! Excellent product I highly recommend them!
Nicoled K.
Florence, AZ
Well, I should start by disclosing that even without the use of falsies - I already have pretty long/thick lashes. With that being said, the Morphe Premium Lashes are fantastic! They are easy to apply and made my lashes look like I had just spend hundreds of dollars getting extensions. They were soft and blended in nicely with my natural lash line. I did have to trim them, but that is to be expected. I received tons of compliments!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
How good are the morphe lashes? I’ve wanted some of them for so long!
Liz D.
How many times can these lashes be worn?
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I never had morphe eyelashes are they affordable?
Lexi G.
london
Morphe Premium Lashes Are these lashes really worth it? Do you get a long term use out of them??