Morphe Premium Lashes uploaded by Vannesa N.

BY MORPHE

New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.

Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.

FRINGE BENEFITS

• Average 10-15 uses per pair
  • Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
  • Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
  • High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
  • Intricately handmade

INSIDER TIPS

• Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
  • End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
  • To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.

A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)

Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.

Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.

Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.

Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.

Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.

Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.

Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I love morphed lashes. My favorite style is Malibu but I love all the different ones I’ve tried. They are so reasonably priced and they look so beautiful. They are comparable to more expensive lashes. The band is a good inbetween thickness and I thought they were pretty easy to apply! I will be ordering more soon.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
These lashes have really great volume and length, but don't seem to stand out from the rest for me. I'm a huge sucker for Morphe brushes, and took a leap of faith by buying their new lashes from their website. I'll be sticking with Ardell lashes, which are cheaper and stay on for longer periods of time.
Alison W.
Pullman, WA
These lashes are so long and natural! I used to have lash extensions and once i took them off my eyelashes were very thing. I got these lashes in hopes to make my eyes more noticeable and wow they are amazing! They are so easy to apply and they don’t fall off very easily!
Chloe B.
Bunker Hill, WV
These lashes are okay. They are some what hard to make them look “natural” to say the least. The are very affordable and great to practice with. I would probably never willingly purchase these lashes again but I would wear them if I needed to or if they were given to me
Letty S.
Kennewick, WA
I love these lashes, so many to choose from! One day you can use natural lashes and the next you can choose super big and bold lashes. It  mainly depends on what you’re eye look is for that day if it’s a light you go for smaller and more natural eyelashes and for more bold eye looks the bigger lashes you do.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them.
Brittany B.
Tallahassee , FL
Super great product! These lashes were very easy to put on and to take off! I couldn’t even tell I had them on. They had a perfect length, and thickness to them! I had so many people complement me on my lashes when I wore them! Excellent product I highly recommend them!
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
Morphe eyelashes are very easy to apply light weight and if taken care of properly can me used multiple times I love the different styles they have again very easy to apply I recommend these lashes to all my beauties
Cosette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice quality lashes, I bought them for my prom night. However, they definitely didn’t stay on the whole night. I had to get my own lash glue because it didn’t come with the package, and they were so large and unnatural I felt it weighing down my eyes!
Shanelle T.
Rapid City
I have pretty full lashes already, so applying these was very difficult. It felt like I had something stuck on my face all day and it was irritating. Hurts to peel off as well. If you need some volume, this would be great, but for those of us with great lashes, I do not recommend.