Morphe Premium Lashes
New to the lash game? These babes have just the right amount of volume and length to take things up a notch.
Our killer assortment of 20 Premium Lashes has got it going on. Want some extra lash love? You got it. Long for the thickest of thick fringe for a night on the town? It’s all yours. Just like your new lashes, we’ll never let you down. With high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink, it’s everlashing love. From subtle to sky high, work to working it (and everything in between), we have what you need to kick some major lash, Morphe Babe.
- Average 10-15 uses per pair
- Lightweight, thin cotton band for easy application
- Customizable length perfect for all eye shapes
- High-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
- Intricately handmade
- Wrap new Premium Lashes around a brush handle for a few seconds to increase flexibility and get a good fit.
- End of the night? Remove your Premium Lashes by soaking a cotton bud in an oil-free makeup remover and gently pressing it against your lash line.
- To clean Premium Lashes, wash them in a bowl with water and a gentle cleanser until all dirt, mascara, and adhesive is gone. Comb through with a spoolie, let dry, and rock ‘em all over again.
A Guide to Fakin’ It (with Your Lashes)
Step 1: Gently remove your PREMIUM LASHES from the tray. Using tweezers, start at the outer corner of lashes and slowly pull the band away from tray. Make sure you don’t clamp any lashes with the tweezers.
Step 2: Stretch the thin cotton band by tugging each end gently into a shape resembling an upside-down U. This will help form the lashes to your specific eye shape. Once the band has gained flexibility, you’re ready to measure.
Step 3: Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer corner of the eye.
Step 4: Curl your natural lashes to help hold up the PREMIUM LASHES. Then coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.
Step 5: Take your DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the cotton band. Let set for 30-40 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.
Step 6: Looking down at a mirror, use tweezers to gently place your PREMIUM LASHES as close to the lash line as possible. Start at the center of the eye, securing out to the corners. Let dry. Brush your natural lashes into the faux lashes to further blend the hairs. Repeat this technique on the other eye.
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "Eyelashes are just hard firmness to apply no matter what. I do find these a little more flexible and easy to apply however. The packaging is nice and easy for me to see what I'm purchasing. They are comfortable and I can usually get a few applications out of them." in 41 reviews
- "I got these lashes as a gift and they are sooo BEAUTIFUL. I got the lashes in Hypnotic. They are a pretty good price also, they are great quality for only $10! The lashes in Hypnotic are so wispy and I would use them for a more dramatic look! I would recommend Morphe lashes overall." in 8 reviews
For $10, these lashes are a steal! As soon as I started wearing them, people would keep questioning me on where I bought the lashes. They look as natural as an exotic pair of eyelash can look. They go on like a dream because they have a thick strip. This same thick strip also allows you to wear your lashes without eyeliner, and they will make you look like you're already wearing eyeliner!
I'm wearing the "Hot Stuff" lashes on the photo attached.
They’ve got a black band on them, but it feels very comfortable. They feel light on the eyes.
A lot of their styles are long, full and wispy. So they look more natural. I love that these don’t look super thick. When I wear these people mistake them for my natural lashes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos