BY MORPHE BRUSHES

Designed to provide incredible flexibility, sonic excellence and intuitive control for performance applications, the DriveRack 4800 is the new flagship of the hugely successful DriveRack family. From the powerful 96 kHz DSP engine and standard analog and digital I/O, to the QVGA display and multiple control surfaces, the 4800 provides all the processing, flexibility and control necessary for both installation and live use. The menu-based set-up procedure includes selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including classic dbx compression, limiting and advanced feedback suppression (AFS) among others. The DriveRack 4800 is the next generation of the famous DriveRack family, and like its predecessor it is engineered to provide Everything you need between the mixer and the power amps. In keeping with this philosophy the 4800 includes four inputs and eight outputs with both analog and digital connectivity. The 96 kHz processing engine is capable of offering insert processing functions to customize the processing path for your application, in addition to the standard system processing functions all with extremely low latency and extended frequency response. From Signal Routing, EQ, and Bandpass Filters, to classic dbx Dynamics and Feedback Suppression all the processing is available and with the sonic excellence that you would expect from the world's leading system processing manufacturer. With all this processing power available, control is of paramount importance. The DriveRack provides a full color display to speed manual operation; this combined with intuitive front panel controls, an easy to use GUI and optional wall panel controllers means that whether your application is tour sound or installation, the DriveRack 4800 has what it takes. see more...

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Morphe Multi-Color Shimmer Palette - 35U
This was my very first Morphe pallet and I was kinda skeptical about it since it is not really my kind of colors, but since it was sent to me as a gift, I decided to give it a try and I fell in love. I did find that it is a little to pigmented and you need to use a color lighter than you actually want, for example if you want a bright pink, use more of a light pink or it will be more of a red color. I have purchased more Morphe pallets since and I find that this one is a lot more difficult to blend and has a lot of fall out. So being that it is overly pigmented, doesn't blend well and has so much fall out I don't know if I would recommend this pallet to just anyone, but I would definitely recommend it to someone who really like the bright cold colors.
Dora D.
Dora D.
This palette is BOMB. As you can see in the photo The pans has so much makeup it barely looks like it's been touched except for the ones I drenched in water for ultimate pigmentation(which is not necessary) The colors are very pigmented, very little fall out. The colors are all blendable and can be used to create very unique looks with the bright colors. I honestly favor the dark green sparkly color. It is heaven right now. But this palette because it is truly worth your money and versatile for any look you could possibly think of !!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
If you love shimmers, you'll love this palette. It offers a variety of sparkly eyeshadow. The pigmentation is good, however, these are hard to blend since they are shimmers. Morphe brushes is incredibly affordable. You can't go wrong with this palette.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Morphe palettes are the best adorable thing you could ever buy! Their shimmers are super pigmented, I would still use some setting spray to make it pop but honestly it's not a must to do with these! Everyone needs a morphe palette!
brittany f.
brittany f.
I love this palette! It has a great mix of colors for every occasion! It's long lasting and it looks great! Awesome pigmented shadows for a great price. A trusted brand and I would recommend to others!
Sumra S.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love all Morphe 35U palette. It has a wide selection of colors so you don't have to go through different palettes to look for all the colors. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
This palette is stunning! Such a beautiful array of colors that are versatile and oh so buttery! This is my first purchase from Morphe and I will be purchasing as many palettes as I can.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Middlesex, NC
Review for: Morphe Multi-Color Shimmer Palette - 35U
If you want intense pigmentation and creamy buttery color choices, this pallette is for you! I love the bold colors qnd how they translate to skin! 1 word...AMAZING!!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Lexington, KY
I loveee morphe. The palettes are a very good price (about 22$). Also, the pigmentation is wonderful. This is my third one.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
Ommmmgggg morphe has great palettes and this one is a must! The skimmer pigments are so pigmented !
Lizbeth H.
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
Does the palette have actual shimmer/glitter colors or are they just matte colors ?
Tami D.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't understand why this palette is called shimmer. Mine is absolutely all matte. Anyone else's all matte???