BeautyFaceFace MakeupMorphe
X James Charles The Mini Palette

Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette

Exclusive.Morphe X James Charles. Unleash your inner artist with The Mini Palette. lt has all the same crazy-good colors and finishes as the iconic original, but in a smaller size. Perfect for on-the-go glam, you can create literally any look you can imagine.Shades:Row 1: Canvas (matte cream), Ringlight (shimmer pearl), So Good (metallic true gold), 518 (matte neon orange), Rusted (matte chili orange), Halloween (metallic copper), Wig (metallic warm brass), Tea (matte dark taupe)Row 2: Punch Me (matte latte), Sister (shimmer rose gold), Mary (matte dusty rose), Literally (shimmer flamingo pink), You're Kidding (matte red), Shook (metallic cranberry), Boutique (matte maroon), Benny (matte black coffee)Row 3: Flashback (matte true white), Face (shimmer champagne highlight), Tune (matte light peach), Code James (matte sunset orange), 10% Off (matte burnt orange), No Beans (matte warm brown), Spooky (matte true black)Row 4: Bee (matte bright yellow), Guac (metallic avocado green), Hello (shimmer blue ice), Playground (matte neon blue), Brother (matte true blue), Artistry (metallic amethyst purple), Love That (matte magenta), Pinkity Drinkity (matte baby pink)Row 5: Social Blade (matte lime green), Daddy (matte forest green), Cape Cod (metallic sea foam blue), Cola (matte royal blue), A Cappella (metallic navy blue), Escape (matte plum purple), Single (matte orchid purple), Skip (matte neon pink)

Pressed Pigment: Mica, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Magnesium Myristate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EEyeshadow: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Where can I find this product ?
Is it possible that i can get this in a voxbox?
Does it have over 50 colors ?
Start your review of Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette!
Candice M.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
So I have the original size James Charles palette and it is amazing the pigment is soooo good however I only use the 5 neutral colors in the palette I have the mini for my makeup kit to take with me when I travel to clients, so I used this palette on this eye look and I love how it came out!!
Jailene F.
Dahlgren, VA
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Jailene F.
ONLY PALLET I NEED. Literally has everything you need in one pallet! I have the regular sizes pallet but its the only one i carry around wherever i go! I can so soft everyday looks as well as colorful flam looks!
Jenn E.
Beatrice, NE
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Jenn E.
First of all I got this pallette just cuz it was on sale and I heard about all the great reviews so I couldn't pass it up. You can do tons of looks with this mini pallette, not to mention pigmentation is amazing and blending is a dream. The only bad thing I can say is the shimmers didn't want to pick up that easy. (So for the look in the pic below I used a shimmer and pressed glitter from a different morohe pallette otherwise all other colors were from James Charles pallette.)
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Irene L.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my all time favorite eyeshadow palette! I’m in love with all the different colors and it’s also easy to blend ! It also comes with a mirror which is amazing !!!!
Arianna K.
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Arianna K.
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Arianna K.
I was excited when I saw this palette on sale because it has every color and a mirror to make it a travel palette. I found that the pigment wasn’t like the original palette. My eyeshadow is patchy even with eyeshadow primer set and not set. I stopped using Morphe palettes and started using Colourpop palettes and there’s a major difference! I only bought this palette because it’s on sale.
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Amelia D.
I’m a more natural earthy kind of girl but I decided to step out my comfort zone and try colors I usually wouldn’t wear. I choose to go with Morphe X James Charles. The colors in this palette is perfect for this time of year. The colors are full of pigment and the texture is perfect it’s a soft creamy powder which makes blending so easy. You won’t be able to see where it starts or ends the flow is amazing! You’re going to get a all good wear without having to touch it up! I love Morphe palette they never disappoint me! Just remember everyone has different skin types so so what works for me may not work for you. If you have any questions hit your girl. I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back! STAY FLAWLESS MY BEAUTIES! Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Tyana H.
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Tyana H.
This palette is so pigmented I’m obsessed plus you don’t have to use much of the eyeshadow on your eyes. The pink and the red shades do stain your eyes a lot so be careful, but I definitely recommend to anybody who wants to use the palette MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette
Mailyn M.
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Mailyn M.
Como todas las paletas de Morphe siempre resulto complacida. Me gusta mucho esta Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette para uso personal pues es tamaño de las sombras es suficiente para una persona. El tema de color es inmejorable porque encontramos todo lo que necesitamos para cualquier tipo de look. El empaque super elegante. Totalmente recomendada
Mua J.
East Orange, NJ
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette uploaded by Mua J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loveeeeeee this palette ! Although it’s the mini version of the well known James Charles morphe palette, it carries the same gorgeous tones but in a smaller version which makes it way easier to travel with!!! the only problem I have with it is the fallout but most shadow palettes have fallout regardless. As long as you use the proper tools there should be minimal fallout ! In the picture shown my client is wearing the neutral tones from this palette (: IG: @mua.Jenn Follow for more content !!!
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I finally bought this pallet, it blends so beautifully very pigmented and does not have any fallout at all. I love the way it smoothly glides onto your lids, it's so perfect for a everyday look or a fun look with beautiful colorful colors recommend 10 out of 10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hannah K.
tracy city
il y a un an
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Mini Palette? Do all colors go on light? How many colors are eliminated from the palette? Is the packaging reliable?
Esmeralda M. il y a 8 mois
I didn't have any issues with pigmentation, all the colors had good payoff. As far as colors being eliminated, there isn't any eliminated. It's the same palette just at a smaller scale. I hope I make sense.
Sakshi G.
Windsor, ON
il y a un an
AMANDA T. il y a un an
I purchased one for my daughter on the Morphe website. Don’t forget to use a discount code 😉