Morphe Mini Liquid Lip Kit

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe Mini Liquid Lip Kit!
Product Highlights
“Gifted to me on Christmas and I loved it ever since! Very creamy and soft! Smells amazing! Repeated user. Would recommend to work slow as it does tend to move around a lot. Definitely would recommend!” in reviews
“Best liquid lipstick ive ever used! Goes on really smooth, their light weight and not drying so you can barely feel them on your lips. They smell great too!” in reviews
Garland
Not my favorite it goes on good just don't like the taste or how the product feels on my lips I wish it had a better formula
Review for: Nudes
I love nude lipsticks so this is a great little mini set. It is really cheap and morphe is a great brand. I recommend!
Auburn, WA
Review for: Reds
Love the formula , colors are gorgeous. Morphe products are so affordable and are now in ulta which is 100x better 🙌🏽
burnsville
Review for: Nudes, Reds
Very long lasting. Worth the price. I love how I can find a color for everyday that I go out. Colors are vibrant
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Nudes
Love these for on the go! It’s small and fits right in my pocket when I don’t want to carry my purse!
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: Nudes
Love all of the Morphe liquid lip sticks. The matte stays on for hours and looks amazing.
Review for: Nudes
I love this mini liquid lipsticks easy storage worth the price pigment is amazing colours are amazing I wouldn’t not change this product the the liquid lip is long lasting and gives your lips that finished look will always and forever use these products
burnley
Review for: Nudes, Reds
Love the bright colours when at a party or an occasion. It just sums up your makeup. Easy to apply. I don’t really think there is anything to improve. It is very long lasting. Would recommend it to others.
Langley
Morphe Mini Liquid Lip Kit uploaded by Kimmie B.
Review for: Nudes
I had to try a second color just to see if I liked the combo better and I'm still not a fan of the colors. However, the value of this is unreal. You can try 3 products for about the price of one depending upon the brand. Separately I loved all of the colors in this kit, just not together. The lipstick glides on smoothly, the gloss feels nice, not sticky and the liner is okay. I'm not a big lip liner wearer but it applied just fine in my opinion. I did a review on my YouTube Channel- Kimmie B looking at Morphe lip kits vs. the Huda beauty ombre Lip Kit.
Review for: Nudes
The shade ‘sweets’ is my new favorite nude. So easy to apply. The perfect nudes if your feeling a bit out there or conservative. These lipsticks would suit anyone and are very beginner friendly. I love this set and would definitely buy again.

Looking for your answer?