Morphe Micro Brow Pencil

Make your point. Available in 7 arch-enhancing shades. Morphe's retractable Micro Brow Pencil is all about the details.

Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba\u002FCire de carnauba), Beeswax (Cera Alba\u002FCire d'abeille), C10-18 Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina\u002FCire microcristalline), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Has anyone tried the Morphe Micro Brow Pencil? I like the way it looks. Any thoughts?
Does anyone know if this compares to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? Morphe Micro Brow Pencil
I Havent really tried this pencil and I really want to does anyone have any feedback for it?
Start your review of Morphe Micro Brow Pencil!
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by christina H.
wow!!! this is by far the best brow pencil ive ever used and its only 5$ super duper cheap i seen 1 of my fav youtubers rave abt this brow pencil and im so happy i took her advice and got this they have like 10 diffrent shades i have those inbetween brows they arent blonde but they arent very dark either this pencil does amazing at makeing very good featherd like strokes and not to dark either the color shade i choose literally match my brows to tha T ill deff keep purchacing this pencil for now on period morphe did it again even tho was my first time ever using there brow products
Thalia A.
Palmetto, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Thalia A.
Used in the shade cold brew very easy to use and lasts all day! I was using Anastasia brow definer but this pencil works so much better at and a better price overall great product!
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by marlon N.
this retractable brow is 5 dollars and one of the best dupe for antasia brow makeup.
Samantha M.
Allen, SD
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: ULTA
As a affordable brow pencil, I like it. I have the pencil in Java it does the job correctly. A special advantage of this pencil is the other end has a spoolie and thats always a plus. I feel as if this is almost just as good as the Benefit, Precisely My Brow pencil.
jessica H.
Dallas, Tx
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by jessica H.
My favorite eyebrow pencil! I love the pigment on this pencil. Its a really good dupe for the Anastasia brow wiz! It has a brush on the other end which is awesome! Its super affordable as well.
Laura A.
Milbridge, ME
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Laura A.
Love this brow pencil. This is the pencil I learned to do my brows with. Great precise self sharpening tip. Also has a nice spoolie on the other end. Easy to use, and I highly recommend this especially for beginners. I Will continue to purchase this.
Tatiana B.
San Marcos, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Tatiana B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOOOVE this brow pencil! One of my holy grails that I always keep at least 2 backups of! I personally prefer it over the Benefit brow pencil, and this is very comparable to the ABH brow wiz. morphe also has a brow definer, similar to again, ABH's brow definer. I am the shade "cold brew". The retractable is so easy to glide out and dispense the perfect amount of product, blends effortlessly, and spoolie on the other end is perfect size. These usually last me a fee months (I do my makeup everyday ya'll)! For $6 you can't beat the price for that quality
maria M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
1,097 reviews
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by maria M.
the pencil is incredible, it has excellent precision what I don't like is that it can be a little drier than other brands, the wide variety of colors I also like, my favorite shade hazelnut
Alyssa L.
WinstonSalem
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Alyssa L.
I use this along with the brow gel when I want to fill in my eyebrows. I like this better than the anastasia dip brow.
Lydia J.
Sicklerville, NJ
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Lydia J.
Morphe Micro Brow Pencil This eyebrow pencil is great! I think I like it better than the Fenty one I purchased a while back. It was definitely cheap too! I love working with pencils for my eyebrows and I would deff recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yesenia L.
Cleveland, TN
il y a 5 mois
Carny S. il y a 5 mois
I'm looking for suggestions for my eyebrows too.
Shae B.