Morphe MB6 Flat Buffer Brush uploaded by RandiLynne C.

BY MORPHE

Brittany M.
I’ve selected quite a few brushes so I’m going to give a general review for each one. I love Morphe and everything they come out with. They are so inexpensive and a great quality. You always hear “you get what you pay for” well in this case, you get way more than what you pay for! I will always use my Morphe brushes over any others! They are my holy grai!
bria h.
Applied foundation beautiful and streak free! I usually prefer sponges but this brush worked great! I have clear skin but at the time I used this brush I had discoloration in my face, the brush applied my Clinique foundation to a perfect coverage that wasn’t too heavy but covered up my imperfections. Clinique Even Better Glow™ Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
I love morphe brushes. I own the whole gilded gold set and most of the rose gold set plus a few others. They are my favorite brushes. They are soft, dense, do their job beautifully, are inexpensive, and look so beautiful on my vanity. I cannot recommend them enough! This one is almost identical to the iconic Y6 lauralee uses.

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Brittney Z.
I absolutely love the morphe brushes completely affordable great quality I would recommend these brushes to anyone. Used to only be able to find these online where I'm from but now they have them at Ulta #Colorado bound
Heather J.
Bairoil
This buffer brush had bristles falling out before I even had a chance to use it unfortunately. I did try to use it but it left streaks and stray bristles all over my face. I would not recommend this brush to anybody.
Chelsea C.
Really good for applying any liquid foundations or B.B. creams. Cleans up nicely and drys pretty quick too. I get a pretty flawless application using this brush followed by a beauty blender to get any excess product off skin.
anshanie S.
Orlando
I use this brush to blend my contour powder and I love it! It mixes everything together well. It’s nice a soft towards the skin and cleans easily without losing it hairs. Very satisfied with this product.
𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖊 J.
West Orange
Although I am no makeup professional and am probably using this brush for the wrong product... I love it. I bought it at Morphe.com for an amazing price and I dont regret it. Other brands dont compare!
Jordan M.
tucson
One of the best brushes i’ve used in a while. I decided to do a big order online and I was hooked on this specific brush. I am an advent beauty blender user, but this brush has almost converted me.
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
Morohe’s buffet brushes in general, for some reason, I just live for. I don’t know if it’s because they actually do perform well (they do, I use this brush almost every time I do a contoured cheek look), or maybe it’s because the sheek Dwaine of the buffer brushes are just untouchable, either way, I am satisfied with my look & satisfied with the brush’s look as well ;)