Morphe MB25 Deluxe Round Blender Brush

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe MB25 Deluxe Round Blender Brush!
Jacksonville, NC
Morphe MB25 Deluxe Round Blender Brush uploaded by Sunni G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love love love this brush. I tend to use a lot of dark colors on my eyes and of course always have to blend it. I love big blending brushes that work very well and that don’t shed and apply smoothly and that exactly what this brush is! Mike is a different color for some reason, but I use it everyday!
The black bristle brushes seem to be better quality than the white bristle ones. However I still do not like this brush at all. It is scratchy and after one wash some of the bristles wouldn't go back to the normal shape. They stuck out sideways. I don't recommend this to anyone. Definitely buy Wet N Wild over Morphe!
Brodhead, KY
This brush is so so so soft and great for blending out your eyeshadow. I use this for blending of course but also for my crease. I enjoy this brush a lot I use it all the time.
Patterson, LA
i highly recommend purchasing this brush if you’re a beginner and just starting to learn about blending shadows. i usually use this brush to apply my transition shade & blend out any harsh lines along the way. the quality and affordable pricing is something you just cannot pass up!
Owensboro, KY
I love Morphes brushes! They are such awesome quality and for a good price!!! I can’t do my makeup without using their brushes!
Alhambra, CA
I love using this brush to blend out my shadow. It is great for any eye looks and I definitely recommend this brush! I use this brush everyday and even bring this whenever I travel!
Love. Love. Morphe is affordable, well made, fool proof, quality, long lasting products. Mid range prices and sales happen quite often. E-bates and retail me not are good ideas too. I use this specific brush everyday on my quick work make-up or my night out smokey eye!!
Stillwater, OK
I use this brush on my whole eye... whoever said it’s just a blending brush lied. I can pack on eyeshadows or just go over top for blending with this brush, offering so much versatility it’s often the only eye brush I travel with! Everything comes together so smoothly with this brush I will be repurchasing again and again.
Payson, UT
I love Morphe brushes in general but their eyeshadow brushes are fabulous! They blend and cover the area without using a ton of product!
Orange, TX
I so love this brush in the way that it helps me blend so well amd doesnt leave all those harsh lines pf eyeshadow ❤️😍

Looking for your answer?