Morphe

Morphe Mattifying Continuous...
264 Reviews
4 / 5
My back up setting spray! I think I purchased one with a defective nozzle because I have had a lot of trouble getting it to spray. There’s a slight scent but overall works effective!!
4 / 5
As a makeup artist I must say Morphe Setting Coconut Mist has truly impressed me. Its lightweight formula, coupled with a delightful coconut fragrance, refreshes and sets the makeup, leaving the skin with a pleasant sensation. This product has become indispensable in my styling routine, enhancing natural beauty and ensuring makeup longevity
4 / 5
The scent smells really good and packaging is also good the finished product is very dewy and setting and the coverage is amazing! And the eating powder is also good
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Off white colored packaging 🥥 Smells amazing 😻 Setting power is perfect, coverage is great & finishes very nice 👌 I believe it can be a dupe to the Marc Jacobs coconut setting mist.
4 / 5
Although I like the formulae my nozzle is always broken or messed so the spray is insane. It gets everywhere. Melts the makeup together well and last for a long time.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
i really enjoyed this version of morphes classic setting spray. the coconut scent is very good and i love the continues spray. I feel as if this product doesn’t make my makeup stay all day. I like this product but is not my favorite setting spray.
1 / 5
I really wish I could understand why this product is rated so high because my experience with it was so terrible. I got this setting mist when the morphe store near me was having a sale, and I was like, “my friend used to rave about this, let’s see what’s the rave about.”. Absolutely terrible. There was no mist when it sprayed, it was just clumpy spray. I tried it anyways and put it all over my face before class. It ruined my face. I was left with these nude spots that made it look like I just put foundation dots on my face and didn’t bother to blend. I was so embarrassed. Don’t bother getting this, save your money and buy a better one.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
La recomiendo demasiado, es un producto de calidad a mi me ayuda muchísimo me encanta como me deja la cara, la recomiendo, no puede faltar en mi kit
1 / 5
Nothing continuous about this mist! As you can see the big drops on my face! You can say maybe it was a defective bottle but no, I returned the first bottle at Ulta and got another, checked in store that it worked. Came home and on the second use it got flogged and does sporadic spray. It has to be the solution because the Illuminating Continuous Setting Mist works great no issues does not do this. Get that one instead.
1 / 5
I really wanted to love this. I was hoping this would be the one as I have been looking for a good setting spray for a long time. This is just bad all around. It is matte upon contact but it doesn’t actually set or hold the makeup. It also leaves tiny white flakes all over the skin which causes the makeup to ball up if you mess with your face. It doesn’t help with transfer. The nozzle is horrible, and the spray can leave white drops behind. It just needs a lot of work.