suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

This clogged very soon after I got it. I liked the product but the packaging didn't work. Even if it did, I wouldn't buy it again.
I’ve always been skeptical of setting sprays . I never could actually tell if the product even worked . I’ve tried high end like Lancôme , to nyx, Nikita draguns, cover fx, Mac , iconic London and wet and wild . The Morphe stood out for one thing the super fine continuous mist . It felt so light and didn’t make my face feel sticky ( like cover fx) . I don’t remember it having a strong scent either . The down side is that it isn’t fungal acne safe therefore i can only use it every now and then .
I have oily skin and use a moderate amount of makeup. This looked interesting because I do get oily throughout the day. Sadly it didn’t work for me. I got a lot of powder spots no matter how much I shook it up. I couldn’t finish using it.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I just bought this and used it once. I went to use it again and I think it’s clogged? How do I fix this?!
Does this leave large spray marks on your face after use over foundation?
I shake my sprays before using, did anyone else have white stuff spray out and ruin your makeup? It happens every time I use it 🥺
more questions