BeautyFaceFace MakeupMorphe
Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist

Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist

by Morphe

The Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist is a micro-fine mist that sets liquid or powder makeup with a smooth, matte finish.

Controls oil and shine for up to 12 hours; Sweat-resistant and humidity-resistant; Ultra-fine, translucent powder works on all skin tones; Prevents makeup from melting

Does this leave large spray marks on your face after use over foundation?
I shake my sprays before using, did anyone else have white stuff spray out and ruin your makeup? It happens every time I use it 🥺
Does this help keep oil at bay as well as set?
Start your review of Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist!
Cassie R.
Lexington, KY
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Cassie R.
Not sure if I got a defective one or not but when I try to use this product, it will just shoot out random spots of foam, also didn’t really notice the mattifying effect lasting long.
Angie E.
Iron River, MI
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Angie E.
This is my backup setting spray! It’s an excellent value for the price - does it work as well as something more expensive? No - but it definitely meets expectations! Smells nice and gives a nice, true matte finish. I wouldn’t sweat buckets and expect your face to stay on but for normal everyday it does just fine!
Vanessa S.
Kent, WA
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Vanessa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very oily skin and thought this would be great. It smells delicious but I think my can was effective because it does not have a mist like the black setting spray from morphe but I love. Also I just made my pores even more noticeable. I would not repurchase. Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist Morphe
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by shakeeta H.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite setting sprays work they really have great products affordable you should guys should go check them out plenty of products to choose from the eyeshadows or amazing thank you so much more fee for the products and highly recommend you guys can check their products out Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this setting spray. It’s very strong though so I highly suggest trying ur best to keep it out of ur hair. It’s super easy to apply and I use a hand fan or sometimes even a paper plate 🤣 anything works. I love how fast it dries down and ur makeup does not budge at all. It’s super long lasting very mattifying, also very easy to add more if needed durning the day. Highly recommend this especially w everyone wearing masks now, it helps a lot. 💖
Cindy T.
San Marcos, TX
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Cindy T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty good setting spray for its price. His pores and matti goes makeup but foams up instead of misting sometimes.
Annie A.
Newyork
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Annie A.
Setting mist! When you have used really good ones you don’t really like something which would be better then that! I’m still confused about this Morphe mist it’s okay ! But the glow stick is amazing easy to use everyday! 🙆🏻‍♀️
Dakota B.
Gaines, MI
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Dakota B.
Absolutely love the setting spray I would say it’s definitely great at making your look matte. The only thing I did not like about this product was the nozzle. Since the formula is mixed with a setting powder the nozzle tends to get clogged up. I would give it a 10/10 if the nozzle didn’t clog up but over the spray itself is amazing!
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like that this is a continuous spray. Im not noticing as much hold as I’d like for the price but I do like it better than my drugstore setting sprays. It also seems to dry much much quicker. Good buy all in all. #morphe #fallhaul #settingspray
kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
Morphe Mattifying Continuous Setting Mist uploaded by kathy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting spray is fantastic, it helps my skin look Healthy , last all day the price is amazing honestly the best under 15 $ spray and the botle last you over 6 months, it helps your skin look more smooth and it doesn't have a smell Follow my Instagram: Preciouskati for more photos 💗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalya V.
Saint Paul, MN
il y a un an
Morphe continuous setting mist ? Is it good does it last long
denni C. il y a un an
I really like the Illuminating one. Hydrates your skin, sets make-up all day, and the fine mist it sprays allows the product to easily go on even. However, there are some drugstore setting sprays that are really good too.