BY MORPHE

Sarah M.
I love these lashes! For only 3$ these are amazing ! They go on so easily and look so natural but give the right amount of glam to any look. I do however notice that all lashes from Morphe tend to get dirtier more easily and are harder to clean so they don’t last as long
Selena  M.
Mesa , AZ
I have small eyes that can be overwhelmed by lashes but these lashes truly compliment my eye shape. Not only is it a natural but glam style lashes but they are short enough where they don’t get stuck on the lenses of my glasses when I blink.
Cherisse B.
I seriously LOVE these lashes because they are so affordable and have a thin lash band, making them easy to apply. I have hooded eyes so only specific styles of lashes look good on my eyes. This one is perfect! The length is not too crazy and it gives you so much volume and makes your eyes appear larger.

I have used a pair 5 times already and it stays looking brand new! Just make sure to clean off glue after each use and try to avoid putting mascara on the false lashes. Highly recommend!
Cynthia L.
Cerritos
I’ve tried many morphe lashes. I like them, they’re full, they last multiple uses. They’re pretty effective and they’re very affordable. However, they are a little stiff, so if you’re not the best at putting on lashes or comfortable cutting them down if they don’t fit the eye correctly you’ll have a hard time applying them.
Jazmin Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Morphe lashes are to die for I honestly was a bit skeptical about them but they’re definitely worth it! I use them w the duo adhesive and it makes the clean up way easier.