Morphe

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I was in a hurry to get to work and I quickly ( without removing old mascara) curled my eyelashes with my eyelash curler and it was sticky an dig yanked a clump of my eylashes out, now comes the fun part the long and agonizing grow back. Next I am in search of a mascara, I need one rnay lengthens. I have purchased many many many. I found a couple and I got lengh but even after I used and eyelash curler they would go flat, and or it was so hard to remove even with a good makeup remover I would have to rub and be much too rough on my healing lashes. So I had NOT been succesful in my search. Then oh lucky day I got a bag of free samples with a purchase and lo and behold included was Morphe Make it Big Volumizing Mascara. I have been through a few mascaras so I had hope, but honestly I was getting accustomed to not finding what I needed. But yay, Morphe is everything I was looking for and needed. It lengthens with only about two swipes, my lashes hold a curl and even better, I can remove it with ease. It is so wonderfully awesome and it is now my permanent mascara, my go to. I highly recommend it, if I had 10 thumbs I would give it 10 thumbs up .
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I curled my eyelashes prior to application. It does give a lot of volume and is extremely lengthening but the wand of the mascara does make for quite a bit of clumping. I’d recommend using a separator after to fix any clumps.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Wow. I use the primer first and then this and I feel like I have my fake eyelashes back on but without the high price! Easy to use, brush is fantastic at providing volume to the lashes.