suggested searches

3 star

15%

2 star

1 star

I thought it would be a bit darker. But it wasn’t, still thought it was ok for the price and felt really lite while wearing

Product reviewed: Morphe Make It Big Volumizing Mascara - 0.26oz - Ulta Beauty

One of my all time favorites, I love this mascara, I remember when it first came out, I decided to try it out at the time I was using the Tom Ford Mascara, it was my favorite at the time but it was very pricey, I was on the hunt for something more inexpensive but good results, and just when I thought I wouldn’t be able to find something I did, this morphe mascara is very inexpensive and affordable, the formula/consistency is very comfortable I have very sensitive eyes and they tear up a bit when using mascara, this mascara doesn’t bother my eyes, it’s long lasting, I like the brush it doesn’t clump up my lashes that much but just the right amount, as it is lengthening, and gorgeous, this product is something I’ve repurchased many of times, and will continue to on a basis, I love morphes products especially this mascara, I 100% recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for a great affordable mascara that is lengthening, clump free, pigmented, long lasting, none flaky, none irritate.

Product reviewed: Morphe Make It Big Volumizing Mascara - 0.26oz - Ulta Beauty

This stuff is awful. Entirely too much product comes out at once and it just creates a goopy mess on the wand and the top of the tube. My lashes looked awful every time I used it to the point where I had to declutter it.