Morphe M580 Deluxe Flat Contour Brush uploaded by Kendra K.

BY MORPHE

Shantel N.
Morphe is one of the best brands I have ever laid hands on. Their products are made to literal perfection. They can be comparable to other brands but when it comes down to it, Morphe gets the job done. As a long time customer of Morphe I can say confidently that their products are Tops of the charts. Would recommend to any one and every one who does makeup on a day to day basis or once a year.
Jocelyn M.
Los Altos, CA
I love using this brush to bake underneath my contour and define the bottom part of my contour. It packs on loose powder wonderfully, and it’s so easy to get a sharp line with the shape of the brush.
Kendra K.
Recieved this brush in one of my subscription boxes and they all have become my go to's! It is easy to use and has a nice firm flat top. Perfect to contour your face precisely!
Danielle A.
Louisville
Great contour brush . Found it at Ulta because i didnt want to buy it online and have to wait. I use it everday for my morphe brontour kit. I have combination skin. Great value not pricey like sephora brushes. Give it try.
👻 M.
Bristol, CT
I love this Brush perfect for cream contour blends amazing leaves my make up blended well by all means ! Morphed are the best brushes I’ve ever used will definitely keep using & recommending to my friends !
KimberlyANN S.
cleveland
Purchased at: ULTA
It pits the product right where you want it and the brushes are very affordable and the style is so classy. My go to brush. I have very combined skin and works perfect.
Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
Morphe has the best brushes ever. They are long lasting and blend your makeup amazing. They are cheap and high quality so very worth your money. I’d choose these brushes over higher end brushes because they are just that great Morphe Brush 502 10 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set
D8Night A.
North Little Rock, AR
I have fallen in LOVE with every single Morepe Brush I've ever owned! I received thisMorphe M580 brush in the MorpheMe subscription box. It blends amazingly and you will definitely achieve a look that can be tagged #ContourOnFLEEK with this Morphe Brush! Definitely 5🌟's!
Cassie H.
pleasant hill
This brush helps me make my perfect contour! I love the Percision it has to make that sharp and cut in line! Morphe brushes are always my go to! They always work it exactly the way that I need them to you!
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Good flat contour brush is the best ever soft bristles affordable and I’m very impressed with this flat contour brush has good value easy to apply your makeup and I’m pretty satisfied with this brush 😊😊😊