BY MORPHE

M514 Detail Round Blender Brush - This fine, Morphe M514 Detail Round Blender Brush has a domed tip for controlled placement of crease color that still has a soft, diffused look. It's ideal for blending out transition colors and defining the crease with small and hooded eyes.Key Benefits:Provides medium-to-full coverageNatural bristlesPerfect for blending the crease - M514 Detail Round Blender Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emily C.
Review for: Morphe M514 Detail Round Blender Brush more...
So I decided to hop on the Morphe train and give their products a shot. I was a fan of their eyeshadows, but I know they are mainly famous for their brushes, so I picked up a few at my local Ulta. Boy did I make a huge mistake. Not only did I notice after purchasing them that the brush isn't as soft as beauty gurus make it out to be, but that it smelled like cat pee. Now I always clean my brushes upon use just to remove any chemicals and I hoped that it would have softened the bristles and remove the smell, but it did the exact opposite. The chemical smell intensified and the bristles got worse. I'm giving it 2 stars simply because it may blend like a dream, but I wouldn't know as I can't get past the chemical smell and how horrible quality the bristles are.
Kelsey S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: M514 Detail Round Blender Brush more...
So I actually use this brush almost every time I do my eyes. It’s a nice small blender and it places and blends color out really well. My only issue is how it wears. I take care of my brushes by cleansing every time I use them, but this one doesn’t hold up to that. I do have other brushes from Morphe that hold up better than this one. It is very affordable though so I can’t really fault it. It’s a great brush and I probably would purchase again for the price and how much I do use it.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Review for: M514 Detail Round Blender Brush more...
This is such a great brush for blending very precise areas without disturbing the beautiful work you've already done. I use this brush to spot blend, adding and blending​ transition colors, applying and blending inner lid for a Halo eye, etc..