BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsMorphe
M506 - Tapered Mini Blender Brush

Morphe M506 - Tapered Mini Blender Brush

by Morphe

M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush - Size matters when it comes to this small-and-mighty natural brush. The Morphe M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush head is perfect for light, controlled blending, and all those hard-to-reach places.Key Benefits:Provides buildable coverageNatural bristlesGreat for small, detailed blending - M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe M506 - Tapered Mini Blender Brush!
Nailenis C.
Odessa, FL
Morphe M506 - Tapered Mini Blender Brush uploaded by Nailenis C.
This brush is perfect to get into your crease and create depth. It picks up shadows beautifully and is also great for blending. I also love how it’s tapered, it helps to create a specific shape with your shadow.
Katie S.
This is such a great little brush! I had a hard time finding small detail brushes when I first started playing with makeup and finding this one from morphe was a lifesaver! Its just a small blending brush but being so small it works amazing for more detailed looks especially on my hooded eyes. I can place the shadow right where I want it and blend it seamlessly. I'm not into morphe's eyeshadow formula but they do make nice brushes for an affordable price.
Dorothy S.
Deltona, FL
I use this brush everyday to blend color into the outer corner of my eye and blend out the lower lash line I really like this brush it doesn't shed and I have washed it a few times now I have had this brush for a long time now and it's been one of my everyday brushes since I picked it up I highly recommend picking this up if your looking for new brushes
Danielle  F.
Warren, OH
Love using this for my crease, my waterline. The corners of my eyes if I am trying to be super precise. It's not a pricey brush and you can get it worh both sets too, which I love! The brush itself has firm yet soft bristles, so you are able to achieve your goals. The inner corner of my eye would be for precise application of my highlighter. I also use it in my cupids bow if I just want a small portion. Sometimes even my brow bone. So you really can use this for any eyeshadow look you want. #eyeshadowgame #mybeautyawards #winningstreak #girlpower #inyourelement #SplurgeWorthyProducts #shoppingspree #gamechanger #glamgame
Toya M.
Dallas, TX
Nice soft brush great for applying shadow to the outer corner of the upper lid. Also great for smudging shadow to the lower lash line. Easy to to hold and easy to clean. Highly recommend that you add this brush to your eye makeup brushes.
KimberlyANN S.
This is the brush I use after my transition shade. It works perfectly in the crease and doesnt make the color go higher or lower then I want it too. I use this everyday. I love morphe brushes
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite brushes for eyeshadow. It blends really well and is the perfect size for my eye. It like a packer and blending brush all in one. Every makeup lover needs this brush.
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
This brush is one of my favorites. It is amazing for smoking out the lower lash line. Its also PERFECT for precision blending. I love using it for deepening up the crease. This is A MUST for every collectors kit!
Oksana N.
I may not agree with everything Morphe does, but this is a great little brush for more detailed shadow placement on my hooded lids; the bristles are quite short so I have a lot of control. It's quite soft in contrast to other Morphe brushes I've tried and has held up well through washes.
Kyla J.
Rockford, IL
I need like 6 more of these. I love them so very much. Perfect for so many things. Super great for blending small areas.

Looking for your answer?