BY MORPHE

M504 Large Pointed Blender Brush - Sweeping beauty is here to blend your troubles away with the Morphe M504 Large Pointed Blender Brush. This oversized and fluffy tapered brush works great in the crease for light blending or for dusting on your favorite powder.Benefits:Natural, sable bristlesPerfect for dusting on productOversized, tapered brush head - M504 Large Pointed Blender Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Really good brushes. I've not had any issues with hairs falling out of them other than one certain brush that I cleaned heavily in one of those things you use to clean your brush in between real cleanings. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not. Didn't notice it before that. Recommend as all the brushes do the job stated. I use the M504 for my highlight on my cheeks. Price is just right!
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brush it’s pointed to get a good defined blend but it blends so nice the brush like always it is soft and good quality I use it everyday and love how it blends I would recommend this to anyone
Mikaela G.
my go-to transition shade brush. I put a light color all over my brush and blend into the crease. It applies color effortlessly! The brush is incredible soft!
Molly A.
Hudson Falls, NY
I just got this but I LOVE it already! It’s such a great blending brush and super big so it gets a lot of space. Totally recommend!