BY MORPHE #46 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Perfect highlighting has never been easier than with this brush. The tapered natural bristles give you precise application with just enough fluff for diffused color and flawless blending.

Bristle Type: Sable
Dimensions:
Bristles: 1 1/8"
Full Length: 7 1/8"

Morphe M501 Pro Pointed Blender
  • "I got this in my Sable brush set, and at first I was skeptical don't get me wrong, but after I kept using it I ditched my old synthetic blending brush because the softness alone and crease precision of this brush won me over, even if it did take time " in 93 reviews
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This is a perfect brush for applying highlighter. Puts highlighter on my oily skin excellently. It’s a tad bit scratchy but I love that because it picks up an excessive amount of highlighter and that’s exactly what I’m trying to do because I live for highlighter. It’s supposed to be a large pointed blender crease brush but I find it works best for applying & blending highlighters. Have owned this same brush for 2 years. Cleans with ease and I’ve never had a problem with the hairs falling out like most people do. Every once in a while I’ll lose a hair from it but it’s not Falling out during cleaning or makeup applications. It’s shedding here and there cuz it’s old, very old and it’s probably time to replace it with a new one. I just love it so much! It is rather scratchy so If you only like super soft brushes I’d not recommend this to you. If you don’t mind the brush isn’t completely soft then go pick up this brush for highlighter from Morphe website. You won’t regret it I promise you. One of my favorite brushes of all time. I live for this highly! Can be purchased at Ulta and Morphe.com. I will be getting me another and I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn’t mind the pick up it gives. You can always tap the access off so it doesn’t bother me one bit! Amazin!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
The perfect highlighting brush!!! Until you wash it then it can pick up a little to much product but I like too much highlight. I just run this over my highlighter and blend it into the tops of my cheeks for a nice glow. The brush did lose its soft smooth shape after the first wash but it's not to bad and I still love the brush. I would highly recommend it to anybody that uses highlighter or even wants a soft contour right in the hollows of the cheeks since the brush is so soft it works perfectly.
melissa g.
San Diego, CA
Morphe brushes in general I personally feel are some of the best especially for their prices, they honestly can’t be beat. They have such a large selection of different types of brush and different sets. You’ll definitely find with you’re looking for I highly recommend them if you’re just starting off with makeup!
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
I really don’t like morphe brushes. I don’t feel that the quality is worth the price tag. Within 3 washes, bristles are all over my face with each makeup application and the lettering on the handles is washing off from 1-3 washes. I don’t think I’ll ever purchase a morphe brush again. Th I bristles aren’t that soft and they just feel so cheap.
natalie s.
I use this every time I highlight nowadays. I used to prefer a fan brush but this brush applies my highlighter more precisely. It is soft and very nice but my only small complaint is that it didn’t hold its shape very well after I washed it. It feathered outwards and isn’t the same. Love all of the Morphe brushes I’ve tried. James Charles on Youtube turned me onto this one and many other brushes.
Latoya C.
Mount Vernon, NY
You get what you pay for. I didn’t expect a $4 brush to be as amazing as a lot of influencers say. They probably never have to wash their brushes more than a couple of times before they get new ones from this brand. I listened to the hype a few years back and purchased hundreds of dollars worth for my kit. I will say they’re a lot better than other brush lines that charge twice as much. If you’re starting out with makeup and can’t afford expensive brushes, these are not bad.
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
I never saw the need for buying so many different brushes until I was given this brush as a gift. I began to use it and honestly guys I see a DRASTIC change in how my eyeshadow turns out. This brush has the perfect tip for blending and my makeup has never looked so good.
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
I use this brush to set my under eye concealer, its the perfect shape to get right into the inner corner! I also use it to dust off any excess powder if I decided to bake under my eyes that day. It's super soft and works perfectly for what I use it for, highly recommend this brush, it would be perfect for highlighting too.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
This is the best brush ever for highlighting!! It’s so controlled so you can put the product in the perfect spots, even with a loose powder highlight! It’s good for building it up and blending it out. The price is absolutely amazing too!
Anam F.
Stamford
Morphe M501 Pro Pointed Blender is a great blending brush. I use it all the time with any kind of eyeshadows. Its so soft and help with my smokey eye make up as well other eye makeup looks. Its very affordable and easy to find. I think anyone who does makeup should have this it!! It also can be used to highlight the face.
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
What could this brush for?
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
Is this good?
Kristy S.
Does this shed?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
How soft are the bristles?
Sophia M.
Is this brush better than a fan brush to highlight?