BY MORPHE BRUSHES

Perfect highlighting has never been easier than with this brush. The tapered natural bristles give you precise application with just enough fluff for diffused color and flawless blending.

Bristle Type: Sable
Dimensions:
Bristles: 1 1/8"
Full Length: 7 1/8"

Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
Seriously hands down one of the best highlight brushes I've used. It's perfect for a light powder highlight, but you can intensify it by applying a little more pressure when you're putting it on, and it's by far my favorite when coming to a nose highlight brush.
Plus it's super affordable at just $7.99. 😊
Emily S.
Emily S.
Love this brush! A girl near me recommended this brush to me, to apply highlight and it works perfectly. Never use any other brush to do it with. It's a cheap brush with high quality. Order it online. All the morphe brushes are amazing!
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Beaumont, CA
Holy grail!!! Morphe has some amazing brushes this blending brush has done wonders it's so easy to apply shadows & the bristles are gentle on the eyes you can buy online or in store definitely recommend this!!!
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
Morphe bushes are hands down the best brushes out there. they work so well and the price is amazing
Kaitie J.
Kaitie J.
Gilbertsville, PA
Perfect brush for face highlight. Used once and will never stop. Use it everyday.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
I love with madness the Morphe brushes are perfect, their certy are super soft to be able to recreate a make-up. One of the best brands currently on the market that offers high quality quality, I fully recommend them are indispensable for anyone who loves makeup.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Rochester , NY
I got this brush because I watched one of Jaclyn Hill videos on her favorite brushes. She said she uses this as a highlighter brush. I didn't have a good highlighter brush at the moment so I tried it. When I first got it, I didn't like it for highlighter. I kind of let it sit and used it randomly but now I do use it for highlighter mostly. Sometimes bronzer. It's a brush you can use it however you feel comfortable!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
I used to use this daily for highlighting, until I found the Eco tools Fan brush. This brush provides very precise highlighting and can pack the highlighter on or sheer it out to a subtle glow. I would recommend it, but since my Fan Brush was the same price or less, and more readily available, I wouldn't recommend going out of your way.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love this super soft blender for adding soft washes of color in my crease, or for applying a natural touch of glow to my cheekbones and  nose. I have a few of these, just so that I can always have one on hand and ready to use. I really love this brush even though my ususal go to is for super fluffy and stiff blending brushes.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
This is my favorite brush to use to highlight my face. After Jaclyn Hill raved about it, I just had to get it-especially since it's such a good price! It is very soft and really puts my highlighter on evenly. It doesn't soak up product at all but distributes it well. It's so lightweight and perfect for adding glow.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Is this brush better than a fan brush to highlight?
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
I need a really good blending brush! Can someone recommend one? I need a fluffy one!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Is this brush for blending on the eye? I need a really good blending brush!
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
i have never laid my hands on a morphe brush . would really like to review .
Mariam N.
Mariam N.
Venezuela
This brush worth it only for the highlight?