BY MORPHE

Stephanie T.
Oronogo, MO
I have nothing but love for all morphe brushes! Makes my make up go on amazingly! Recommend!!!
Deema D.
I love this brush! It is my number 1 highlighting brush. It applies it very well and amazing.
sara f.
phoenix
received in a subscription box and loved it i use it for my bronzer does great blending
Maddie M.
Bear creek, AL
I love this brush it’s very soft and it blends your highlighter really well I love it
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
Really liked this perfect for highlight however it’s a little difficult to wash because of the shape but besides that it’s worth it for sure got mine at this store little bit more expensive but affordable
Hadeel N.
If you love highlighting this is a must have brush!! It works great and leaves you’re highlight looking flawless!! And it’s super affordable! You can buy it individually or something it’s comes in the sets!
Destiny W.
I soooooo love this brush for highlighting!! Some people prefer the smaller verson of this but for myself I think this thick one helps both blend the highlighter as well pop it!
Holly B.
Nice fine brush I love this for applying a more natural subtle highlight but can easily use it to build up glow if i need to.
Marium M.
I love morphe brushes they are high quality and pack on good amount of product and this one is definitely a good one! 👌👌👌
Marie-Pier L.
L'Assomption
I use it for highlighting and I love it! I only use this brush for any highlighter. Not cheap at all. Great quality.