BY MORPHE

Mary D.
Philadelphia
Great for applying highlighter. Great size. Applies product nicely. Great price and comparable to higher end fan brushes
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
Works really well I use this fan brush for my blush. It helps my look even and not so heavy handed like many brushes can.
Rebecca F.
I have nothing bad to say!! I love Morphe brushes and the prices are unbeatable. It did everything I expected it to!!
Paola G.
Greenfield, CA
This fan brush is my favorite. It works so nicely and picks up so much highlight. The brush is easy to work with.
Belle F.
Brooklyn
I love this fan brush! Very soft and applies my highlight so well! Also not pricey ! Morphe is the best haha
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
I love Morphe brushes. You can never go wrong with having a fan brush. I think it’s best for highlighters.
Angelica L.
Columbus
great and soft hair at a very good price.. i will def purchase this product again and try different ones
Shelby L.
Really good brand all around. Always hear good things about morphe. Great highlighter brush ❤❤❤💜💜💜
Allison C.
Columbus
I don't use this brush very often but it's great to have in my kit when I need it! Very durable.
angelica b.
Miami
Don’t normally use a fan brush to apply my highlight, but when I do this one is great to do it.