BY MORPHE

Daphne’s G.
These brushes are AMAZING and such great quality, they work very well and they have bristles pick up product really well. You can find them easily in Ulta and online, they’re great to have them in your collection!
Aubrey W.
Green Bay , WI
This is a very great quality brush for a very affordable type. It picks up product very nicely and just applies highlight so beautifully on the face. I personally like fan brushes because they are easy to use. I think this brush is a need for my daily highlight routine!
Chrissie M.
This brush is perfect for my highlight! Omg its is so easy to use and put the perfect amount and it has some dupes but it’s perfect, And very affordable! It’s very good value doesn’t feel fake or flimsy at all! I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Lexi L.
Merced
All morphe brushes do not disappoint! They are very very affordable and high quality! When I need makeup brushes I always always resort to morphe because I know that they perform perfectly and are inexpensive.
Andi G.
Baltimore, MD
Not soft, scratchy and hard to use. I hated this brush. And this was my first brush from them. Will never buy another brush from them again. Just terrible. I have better brushes from wet and wild!
Stephanie T.
Morphe has some of the best makeup brushes ever , some of them do she’s not gonna lie , but they are totally worth it to me , they are super affordable as well
Jessica N.
Corvallis
I think that morphe has the best brushes because they are nice quality hairs and they are very affordable especially when you buy a whole set
Iliana G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Great for popping on the highlighter precisely . Purchased it at morphe and I use it everyday to get the perfect highlight application.
Isha N.
Bronx, NY
Loved this brush when I wanted to add just a little highlight and didn’t want to over do it. Super easy to clean definitely recommend
destiny w.
New Richmond, WI
Good quality for the price! I love Morphe products and how easy it is to order from heir site. I used this brush almost daily.