BY MORPHE

Beauty B.
Hollywood, FL
This product helps your highlight glide on your skin so effortlessly I bought my brush online having combination prone skin. Being that it’s the medal collection it was pricey and if course I would buy again
Savannah C.
Valley City , OH
I bought this brush in a set but it’s amazing. They’ve been the best brushes I’ve ever owned. I’ve never had any problems with them. They’re affordable and last forever. They also clean very well, they stay true to shape.
Alison J.
San Marcos
This was my first fan brush I purchased, and I purposefully ordered it from Morphe. It doesn’t apply highlighter in big chunks. It blends on the cheekbones beautifully. The bristles do not fall out, and the handles hold up well
sam C.
Cleveland
I am always a big fan of morphe brushes, no matter what but this one was particularly nice. It was soft and easy to use and clean. I don't normally use fan brushes for my highlight but this one put down highlighter like no other. Thanks to Morphe for creating great affordable brushes.
Claire O.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty high quality brush for the price. Honestly I think fan brushes are somewhat pointless but I got this in a set so I’ve used it a couple times anyway. Very soft and applies and blends well, but some of the bristles have gotten pretty scraggly and even fallen out from basic cleaning.
Anna N.
Angola
Anything by Morphe is amazing. The price is awesome and they do a great job at making synthetic brushes. You are really able to manipulate the makeup into how you want it to look with these brushes. The price is unbelievable affordable.
Karianne M.
Lancaster
I for one wasn’t so mug on getting a fan brush for highlight until I had stumbled upon the Morphe fan brush. It works amazingly! I honestly love Morphe brushes and do recommend them to anyone who is in search for great brushes.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
This brush is great for depositing highlighter and is soooo affordable! The brush is really high quality I was expecting it to be cheap due to the price point and all of the drama I have heard about morphe but I was really pleased!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Great to use for applying highlight! This brush is soft and fluffy! Works perfectly on your skin! It’s much easier to apply highlight with a fan brush like this! I purchased mine on the Morphe website!
Dannnaa G.
Phoenix
Made my highlight pop out so good , it could blind people! 😻 cheapest good quality makeup I live for morphe ! The price makes it even better and the brushes are really soft . Recommend 100%