Morphe M495 Duo Deluxe Fan Brush

by Morphe

How would I clean this brush without ruining its original shape?
Start your review of Morphe M495 Duo Deluxe Fan Brush!
Product Highlights
“I love it! Super good for contouring or bronzing. It kinda reminded me of the zoeva one.” in reviews
Mclennan, AB
My favourite brush for contouring and highlight. Works perfect to get the perfect angle for the cheekbone highlight and contour. Gets the perfect amount of product.
st-charles borromée
Normally i would use fanbrushes for highlithing but i saw Nikki tutorials using it for contouring and i tried it and WOW. It sculpts those cheekbones let me tell you! Nice brush, good quality and very inexpensive. I had it for 2 years already and it is still in really great shape!
Was unable to find the product set on this website, but I purchased the vegan makeup brush kit. I’m a fan of the price, and that it includes a roll to keep the brushes in. The brushes are all relatively good, and I’ve had no issues with them. Easy to clean, with minimal bristle fall out. I use these daily.
San Antonio
Morphe is the absolute best in my opinion brand of brushes! They are a bargain, and I will buy these always! They work amazing! Ordering is easy, they even have a monthly subscription box for brushes.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love morphe brushes they are so soft and affordable and really get the job done they blend makeup so well . I got my set off beauty bay and since receiving I use them all the time . Very satisfied
I love this brush my morphe.. it's. Super soft. Easily cleaned and also good to apply highlighter, or brush off excess powders. I definitely recommend you ladies get one as I don't like brushes but this one is just wow!!
Hamilton , ON
99% of my brushes are morphe, I would highly recommend them. I receive them monthly in a subscription box and love the quality and price tag!
belfast
This brush is similar to the Morphe MB33 Jumbo Fan Brush but is very very smooth and soft it picks up a lot of product
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This brush is very good for contouring - it can provide both a soft contour or a sharp contour. This is my go-to contour brush
Montgomry Vlg, MD
this is really soft and feels nice on the skin. i love this brush for applying bronzer and it really gets the job done well!