Morphe M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush uploaded by Anissa C.Morphe M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush uploaded by Vivian Y.Morphe M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush uploaded by Amira ..

BY MORPHE

M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush - There are major smooth moves coming from this beyond-dense Morphe M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush. You've never seen a brush pack with this much buff. The domed, synthetic bristles will work your foundation seamlessly into skin, leaving you with a filter-free complexion that's begging for a selfie. But the magic doesn't end there. It also partners up with other powder products and smooths out your overall makeup application, just like that.Benefits:Synthetic bristlesBuffs foundation seamlessly into skinDensely packed, domed brush head - M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
You're paying for what you get. The brushes are nice but not high quality what moral makes the same style brushes for less
Brittany C.
I still prefer a makeup sponge most of the time but as far as foundation buffing goes, this is a nice quality brush.
Whitney W.
This is the only brush I use to apply my foundation! I’ve tried others but I always end up coming back to this one.
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
Such a great foundation brush! Blends in liquid foundation for a flawless finish. It is inexpensive as well!
Lauren R.
Palm Bay, FL
My favorite foundation brush. Really buffs it out for a nice finish on the skin but still have good coverage
Melissa S.
Bloomingdale , NJ
Review for: M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush more...
Morphe brushes are amazing! The quality for the money is amazing! This brush is amazing for liquid foundation
Jennifer M.
San Antonio , TX
I so far have really enjoyed this brush. The application is wonderful and the price point is very affordable.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Morphe M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush, M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush more...
this is the BEST foundation brush i could ever purchase 😩 😍 So amazing. It leaves my foundation so flawless
Deena R.
Love using this for full coverage liquid foundations, it really packs the product on my skin in a good way.
Morganne C.
Champaign
I bought to use with m bareMinerals powder and it was too stiff and dense for me. I wasn’t a huge fan.
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
I need thus is my life ♥️😍♥️😍
Jacie J.
Fort Smith, AR
How do you feel about this product? I just recently purchased this brush and have looked at many reviews but when I tried to brush for the first time today I seem to have trouble blended my make up well. What are your tips to make your make up blend with this brush?Morphe M444 Deluxe Definition Buffer Brush