Morphe M421 Mini Concealer Brush uploaded by Lorna B.

BY MORPHE

M421 Mini Concealer Brush - This Morphe M421 Mini Concealer Brush will help you take cover (and then some). The flat, rounded brush head helps apply concealer over small, concentrated areas so you can say bye-bye to those blemishes and dark circles.Benefits:Synthetic bristles for precise coverageHelps cover blemishes, imperfections, and under-eye circlesFlat, rounded brush head - M421 Mini Concealer Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sarah M.
this brush is great ! for me personally it’s too small to apply and blend out my under eye concealer because that would just take way too long. this is however great for covering up spots and carving out the eyelid to do cut creases ! i bought this from Ulta because they stock Morphe now !
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this brush for about $4 need I say more? I bought 2 of them, one for under my brows and the other for applying concealer to clean up my cut crease. Nice synthetic brush with a good brush thickness.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I used this to apply glittery shadows on my lids. I use it to spot conceal, conceal under my eyebrows, or to carve out cut crease. It works really well and is really small. Works great.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I really love some of the morphe brushes. I liked this one a lot. The only downfall would be that it still isn’t as dense as I would like a concealer brush to be but that’s more of a opinion of personal preference.
Chinenye A.
FRESNO, CA
This product is a holy grail. My friend introduced it to me and my life has been changed ever since. Using cheap eyeshadows was taking forever so I had to binge out and spend $6 on this brush. Amazing.
Lori L.
Review for: Morphe M421 Mini Concealer Brush more...
Really nice brush. I used it for doing more detailed work on my lower lid, not for concealer. Worked great and is very soft.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: M421 Mini Concealer Brush more...
Just my opinion, i really love this brush from morphe to conceal and clean my eyebrows 😍