Morphe M413 Brow Spoolie Brush uploaded by Katie B.Morphe M413 Brow Spoolie Brush uploaded by Julia M.

BY MORPHE

Julia M.
Not bashing Morphe as a company at all but this M413 brush is a joke, I bought this in hopes to use is on my brows but it’s too still and harsh to use on your face. My broom is softer than these brissels, the spooly on the other side is great! I use it daily. Still a very inexpensive brush but I don’t see why they would sell something like this.
Riley B.
georgetown
This brush is the perfect duo brush. I use the angled side for eyeliner and the spoolie for my brows. I bought it on the morphe website. I use it daily with every look. I’m very satisfied with this brush.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely my most favorite eyebrow brush ever. I’ve had it for four years. I purchased it back in Imats in Pasadena. This year it just gave up on me. It’s so convenient because with one you apply color and with the spooly you blend and tame the hairs. The brush is very firm and does great to deposit color.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Great brush very very soft! Almost too soft of a brow brush in my opinion though. Something I don’t use too often but when I do it does it’s job. I would still recommend other morphe brushes though.
Rebekah L.
Gulfport, MS
First brush I’ve used for doing my eyebrows and love it! Super small and precise! Would recommend!
Kyleigh F.
Los Gatos, CA
Love how i can brush out my brows on one side then use the other side to apply my gel! Use this brush with my anastasia dipbrow pomade
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Great brow brush! Really small and fine angle to it makes it easy to be precise with my dipbrow pomade!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
Great brow brush for powder or gel! It’s comparable to others but I still reach for it more!
Grainne C.
Castlederg, Castlederg
I use this product all of the time for doing my brows!
First off it’s such a good brow brush and spoolie for the price, very good value!
The brush end is just the right size for getting nice fine strokes and filling in brows, not too big! Would definitely recommend
Kerrie H.
Does the job however after many washes the brush doesn’t provide a thin line when drawing on my brows like it used too. The bristles are soft and dense and feel luxurious to use and the spoolie is great quality too. This is an affordable necessity in my makeup bag.