Morphe M410 Flat Concealer Brush uploaded by Sierra M.

BY MORPHE

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This concealer brush makes such a good use for applying and blending out concealer and/or eyeshadow primer on the eyes, it’s also a really good brush to use if you need to clean up your brows, along with cleaning up winged eyeliner too.
Andrea L.
Gainesville, FL
I love using this brush to add more detailed eyeliner to my lower lash line. It fits perfect under there and adds the perfect amount of pigment to finish off a look. Sometimes I go in a small blending brush to smoke it out if that’s the look I’m going for!
Mariee A.
fresno
I have almost every morphe brush but I LOVE this one I lost it a few times so I had a heart attack and would actually go and buy more I use this for my eyebrows but it is definitely one I can not live with out 😩😩
Bailee K.
Love using it for concealer In my eyebrow routine. Gives a precise line and is easy to work with using different products. A few bristles fell out when I first starting using it. I would recommend to a friend
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
This brush has changed my life. I have been trying to find the perfect brush to carve out my brows and put shadow on my lower lash line for YEARS - and I’ve finally found the one! I highly recommend this, it’s completely straight and thin!
Haley H.
Birmingham
This is perfect for carving out brows and fixing small mistakes with liquid lips. I also will use this to pack in color under my waterline. This has so many uses, and feels like a high end brush at a drug store price
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
Aside from the amazing quality, this brush is the perfect brush for sharp lines! I use it to stamp on some black eyeshadow on the lower waterline and it is so precise!
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Best brush that I have used to conceal and carve out my eyebrows. This has changed my eyebrow game ever since haha. Very affordable!! It does the job and it’s light weight. I got this at my local ulta but there isn’t too many morphe products there. /: I definitely do recommend this for a cheap brush to do brows.
Faith C.
Knott
I love this brush so much for concealer or concealing my brows. I use it every time I do my makeup. I definitely like it better than any other one I’ve tried. It has an awesome value, so cheap for such a good product. I would definitely buy this again and recommend completely.
Michelle C.
elmhurst
This is so good. I use it for under my brows and sometimes I use I.T to spread out my eyeshadow if necessary. I recommend this to everyone. I purchased this at ulta for only $4.35! Not bad at all!