Morphe M410 Flat Concealer Brush uploaded by Sierra M.

BY MORPHE

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This concealer brush makes such a good use for applying and blending out concealer and/or eyeshadow primer on the eyes, it’s also a really good brush to use if you need to clean up your brows, along with cleaning up winged eyeliner too.
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
I absolutely love Morphie brushes!!! I have so many now and just love how the quality just surpasses the price! These are definitely high end brushes with a wallet friendly
Price tag! If you are building a set or just need new brushes I highly recommend going with morphie!!!
Andrea L.
Gainesville
I love using this brush to add more detailed eyeliner to my lower lash line. It fits perfect under there and adds the perfect amount of pigment to finish off a look. Sometimes I go in a small blending brush to smoke it out if that’s the look I’m going for!
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
This brush has changed my life. I have been trying to find the perfect brush to carve out my brows and put shadow on my lower lash line for YEARS - and I’ve finally found the one! I highly recommend this, it’s completely straight and thin!
Haley H.
Birmingham
This is perfect for carving out brows and fixing small mistakes with liquid lips. I also will use this to pack in color under my waterline. This has so many uses, and feels like a high end brush at a drug store price
Lauren B.
Horsham, PA
Aside from the amazing quality, this brush is the perfect brush for sharp lines! I use it to stamp on some black eyeshadow on the lower waterline and it is so precise!
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Best brush that I have used to conceal and carve out my eyebrows. This has changed my eyebrow game ever since haha. Very affordable!! It does the job and it’s light weight. I got this at my local ulta but there isn’t too many morphe products there. /: I definitely do recommend this for a cheap brush to do brows.
Robyn M.
I am in love with this flat brush! I've finally found a brush to help make my eyebrows look perfect. This brush not only shapes my brows better but it also blends out the concealer a whole lot better than my other brushes did! Hands down favorite brow brush
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
Babyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! This thing is amazing for anything sharp you want to do on your face. Its going to slay any sharp line, cut, or curve no doubt with some concealer. It is a must have for someone who does their eyebrows too
Jocelyne H.
La Puente , CA
This is my go to!!! I love this flat brush I use this as my concealer brush for my eyebrows. It blends so well, and the price is amazing and you won’t be disappointed!!