Morphe M408 Chisel Shader Brush

by Morphe

M408 Chisel Shader Brush - The pigment game is strong with this Morphe M408 Chisel Shader Brush. The short and flat, natural bristles are perfect for defined color placement, leaving you with that pop of color you crave.Benefits:Natural, sable bristles for precise color placementQuickly shades and definesShort, firm brush head - M408 Chisel Shader Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe M408 Chisel Shader Brush!
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Morphe M408 Chisel Shader Brush uploaded by Tolonda W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this brush for two reasons, the brand name and the sale price, without knowing exactly what I would use or need it for. I love the softness of the bristles and now that I’ve read reviews and comments I know what it’s for and how to use it.
Shakeina W.
Morphe M408 Chisel Shader Brush uploaded by Shakeina W.
Morphe M408 Chisel Shader Brush uploaded by Shakeina W.
Here's the updated photo I promised from my review. The Ashley Strong, Morphe palette is beautiful. Especially the greens.
Courtney  B.
Lebanon, OR
I use this brush for my lower lash line and to add depth to my outer corner. I have several smudger brushes, but this is my favorite. I use others when this one is dirty and I'm too lazy to clean it.
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes yes yes I love me some morphe products I wanted this breast so bad so that I could be able to sharpen my eyebrows a little bit more there is nothing about this product that I would change our recommended follow-up to everyone is brushes for any skin type and I will be buying his brush again
Nichole B.
Sedalia, MO
Morphe makes amazing brushes! If you buy any brush I would recommend their brush sets! They always pair great brushes up. But if you need to pick up an extra brush here or there do it! So worth it!
Casey S.
I LOVE morphe brushes! The quality is phenomenal, they don’t shed, and the price!!! All the morphe brushes are crazy good!
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
I used this brush to blend my liner to make it appear softer after application. Easy to use and clean.
Nora O.
I love this little guy. I know Morphe gets a lot of hate but honestly what I have tried from them makes me pretty happy. This brush cost a few bucks and is almost an exact dupe of a $20 sigma brush that I have. I have small hooded eyes so I love a good precision/detail brush. This has helped "up my makeup game"
Madie R.
When I first got this brush I didn’t know what to expect. When I finally tried it I loved it cause of how smooth it felt and how much it helped me with my shading when I do my eyeshadow. I wasn’t disappointed one bit with this brush.
Lauren P.
Monessen, PA
I use this to highlight under my brow bone and it seriously is my favorite brush ever.

Looking for your answer?