Morphe M406 Large Duo Foundation Brush

by Morphe

Does this brush make your foundation streaky??
Start your review of Morphe M406 Large Duo Foundation Brush!
fairfield
Morphe M406 Large Duo Foundation Brush uploaded by Meredith G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually love this brush it is definitely one of my favorite it’s great for foundation, contour, and bronzer the only thing is I wish it was a tiny bit less flimsy but other than that it’s perfect and I would recommend 100%
Jersey City, NJ
I love the quality of Morphe products. I truly don’t believe there’s a better quality brand for a price point close to. I’ve had this brush for years and have used it many, many times. The bristles stay great and it washes/cleans great as well. I love how I applies my liquid foundations.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
My new daily foundation brush for sure! Super soft, and no streaks at all! There was extremely light shedding when I first removed it from the package and upon first use, however it hasn’t happened again and I do t think it will. Going to get several of these!
I use this brush in all of my makeup applications. Some people prefer sponges I prefer this morphs brush because I don’t waste product with it! It’s inexpensive and helps spread my liquid foundations with ease! If you don’t have one you must get one
I absolutely adore this brush for bronzer. It picks up the perfect amount of product and distributes it perfectly too. If you like bronzer but are worried about harsh lines or not wanting to look chiseled, this brush is perfect, especially for the price!
Large fluffy powder brush has been very durable even after washing with water and cleanser over and over I’ve had it for 3 years now and it’s not loosing bristles yet. Definitely worth it for such a reasonable price.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Pretty good for the price. The quality of this brush is impressive for how cheap morphe brushes are. It’s soft and I haven’t had this brush shed on me and I’ve had some pretty crappy brushes before that were more than this shed on me.
Independence , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this a few times for foundation, and hey, even for highlight sometimes. I really like morphe brushes anyway so wasn’t surprised when I liked the brush. No fall out and blends my makeup wall.
Williston, FL
I use this brush to blend out my bronzer and contour. I like it, but it's not my favorite. I think the bristles are a little too long and make the brush too soft for my preferences
Medina, TN
Love love love this brush. Gives wonderful coverage and always makes makeup look flawless. Cleans well. I have combination skin. Great value for the price. I will def buy again