Morphe M335 Chubby Buffer Brush uploaded by Cassandra G.

BY MORPHE

Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
I LOVE this brush! It works really well for my under eye concealer. It also works great to buff/ prime my eyelid. Also works great for when I put too much highlight on my brow bone and I need to tone it down without messing up my eye look because it is small and it it soft yet firm enough to work great! It is very versatile! GO GET ONE!!
Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
YALL, this is THE best concealer brush on planet earth, it is inexpensive and it blends so beautifully and soft. You get a beautiful airbrush finish and it works so fabulous. If you are even considering this (even if you aren’t) GO GET YOU ONE!!!
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Most useless brush I’ve ever had. I’ve used it a couple times to place my contour on my face but like I said... useless.
Cassandra G.
Amazing blending brush very soft on the eyes easy to use and works great morphe brush are amazing I definitely recommend the brush to family and friends
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
I bought this to apply and blend concealer. The bristles are soft, but it's not good at blending. It leaves streak marks, and I have to really work at it for a while, which isn't something I want to do to my thin undereye skin. I prefer my beauty blender.
Prisca S.
Like this buffer brush because it’s dense enough and buffer out concealer or powder easily, especially when I do spot concealing. And of course with the affordable price, don’t have much to complain about it.