BY MORPHE

• Anyone here can tell me if the Morphe brushes are any good?6 Answers
Amy S.
I think morphe brushes in general are good brushes for the price. But you have to be aware that they take different cleaning products and special care. If you don’t treat them right they will lose bristles and blow out and lose their shape. I personally do not care for white bristles because they never seem clean to me. But that’s just me.
Selena G.
Ennis, TX
These brushes will  not disapoint you they are the best and also very affordable!! i bought a few and need to get more because now that im doing a whole lot of eyeshadow! they help blend your eyeshadow on so easily! what i love about them is that not only its affordable but when you clean them the product falls off so fast and easy i don't ever have a problem cleaning  them. when i clean my other brushes i have to put a lot of soap because it takes time to clean them! thank you morphe!!  Morphe M332 Fluffy Crease Brush
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Really good brushes. I've not had any issues with hairs falling out of them other than one certain brush that I cleaned heavily in one of those things you use to clean your brush in between real cleanings. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not. Didn't notice it before that. Recommend as all the brushes do the job stated. I use the M504 for my highlight on my cheeks. Price is just right!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
Good brush, and at a good price. Not my favorite brush, but still is really good. Will probably purchase more. Happy that Ulta is now selling Morphe
Jackie S.
I love how well this brush blends. I use this one almost everyday. However, after a few washes, the bristles started to feather out.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Great brush for buffing out crease color or really blowing out the lower lashline. Awesome quality as well. Very soft bristles!
Andreea G.
London
Anyone here can tell me if the Morphe brushes are any good?