BY MORPHE #60 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our favorite for depositing shadows in the crease and blending it out to a flawless finish.

Bristle Type: Sable

Dimensions:

Bristles: 5/8"

Full Length: 6 7/8"

Morphe M332 Fluffy Crease
  • "One of my favorite crease brushes. Definitely recommend Morphe Brushes. So affordable but such great quality. This brush helps blend product so well!" in 105 reviews
shell s.
Texas
I have a lot of morphe brushes!! I love morphe but their bristles are real hairs so the bristles get messed up during cleaning quiet often. They blend so amazing though but I wish the lifetime on these brushes were a little longer. My synthetic brushes from them are my holy grails though!! Recommend the 510 brush set if you really want morphe eye brushes Morphe M330 Blending Crease BrushMorphe M530 Contour Blender BrushMorphe M421 Mini Concealer Brush
Julianna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I originally bought this brush in a set because it was offered at a great value. I have problems finding brushes that do not shed badly and these did not at first. Over time, a few started to fall apart and the brushes started to crack but for the price they have great products. This brush helps to blend out my eyeshadow beautifully and I’d buy it again and again.
Nastassia L.
Sacramento, CA
I haven’t gotten the chance to use this brush just yet because i just bought it a few days ago but i feel like it’s definitely going to become one of my favorites. This brush was only $5 so i can’t expect too much from it although MORPHE is an amazing brand and these are the brushes i use on clients so i expect good things. I purchased it from ulta
Liz T.
Morphe M330 Blending Crease Brush
Morphe is my go-to for brushes. I love how soft the bristles and how dependable they are. Sturdy handle. I was a part of their monthly subscription service so I got all kinds of brushes. They are the only brushes I really use. Affordable as well. Would definitely recommend.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
This brush is so versatile which is why I love it so much. Makes blending eyeshadow a dream and I use it for just about every single makeup look (even when I’m not going full glam). I want to buy more just to have because I know there are so many different ways I could use this brush when applying my makeup.
Tamara H.
owensboro
Well, it was okay while it lasted. I had this dude a little less than a month before it gave out on me. I was GENTLY washing it with brush cleaner and the whole head came out of the brush handle. Prior to this, there was shedding and it got so frayed after just one wash. I purchase this because James Charles raved about Morphe brushes. I am highly disappointed.
Gabriela j.
I tried this brush and I liked it at first it was like any brush I definitely expected more since all of the big YouTubers rave about morphe but after a few uses and washed hairs started to stick out and it didn’t have shedding but I was disappointed that the brush hairs stuck out after so little use.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I use this on the crease of my eyes. It is super soft and blends my eye shadow well in the creases. It is a little tapered which I like as well. I find that it is really easy to apply my eye shadow with this brush and it doesn't let the excess drop off under my eyes which is a huge plus for me!
Jessica K.
Groveland
This is my only morphe brush and I plan on eventually having one for every makeup option! I grab this brush daily and it blends the makeup so well. I received in a beauty box of mine but I would absolutely pay full price, and will when I decide to add more morphe to my collection!
Adriana L.
This brush is amazing for blended your eyeshadow! It is soft, but not too soft where it takes too long to blend out the eyeshadow. It is just perfect for getting in the crease and or blending the product upward to get a gradient effect. Or just blending out harsh lines!
Michele M.
Is this brush scratchy? I keep seeing mixed reviews on Morphe Brushes products.
Zoe J.
Perth, WA
do any of you have issues with morphe brushes shedding? wanna try them out, but have heard some things
Sarah Beth B.
Hanson, KY
How much does this brush run?
Matilda K.
Is this an eyeshadow brush ?
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Do the hairs come out of the brush and how much is it?