BY MORPHE #41 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our favorite for depositing shadows in the crease and blending it out to a flawless finish.

Bristle Type: Sable

Dimensions:

Bristles: 5/8"

Full Length: 6 7/8"

• For what exactly can we use this brush, is it for eyeshadows ? th...2 Answers
  • I finally ordered my first Morphe Brushes !!! Mor... Be the first to answer!
  • Does it blend nicely? Do the hairs fall out? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Morphe M332 Fluffy Crease
  • "One of my favorite crease brushes. Definitely recommend Morphe Brushes. So affordable but such great quality. This brush helps blend product so well!" in 105 reviews
shell s.
Texas
I have a lot of morphe brushes!! I love morphe but their bristles are real hairs so the bristles get messed up during cleaning quiet often. They blend so amazing though but I wish the lifetime on these brushes were a little longer. My synthetic brushes from them are my holy grails though!! Recommend the 510 brush set if you really want morphe eye brushes Morphe M330 Blending Crease BrushMorphe M530 Contour Blender BrushMorphe M421 Mini Concealer Brush
Brittany T.
Columbia
I have a ton of brushes from different brands and my favorite out of all of them are the Morphe brushes. They dont break apart, theyre soft, theyre great at picking up pigment and they work beautifully. If im ever having a hard time blending something out, i know the morphe brushes will always help save my look! Theyre really affordable and i keep ordering more and more. I highly recommend these brushes!
Liz T.
Morphe M330 Blending Crease Brush
Morphe is my go-to for brushes. I love how soft the bristles and how dependable they are. Sturdy handle. I was a part of their monthly subscription service so I got all kinds of brushes. They are the only brushes I really use. Affordable as well. Would definitely recommend.
Danielle F.
Levittown, PA
I love this brush so much. I use it to blend out my eyeshadow and on days where I don’t have time to spend switching out brushes, this is my go to for a light natural look. I just use the colors in my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette on my eyes and I love how natural it turns out. This blends it out so well.
Claudia G.
Definitely recommend! All my brushes are from Morphe. You can sign up to a monthly subscription for an affordable price. I am all about saving money with products that actually work. Help you blend well and get the work done. Brushes that are soft to the touch yet sturdy enough to do the magic.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I use this on the crease of my eyes. It is super soft and blends my eye shadow well in the creases. It is a little tapered which I like as well. I find that it is really easy to apply my eye shadow with this brush and it doesn't let the excess drop off under my eyes which is a huge plus for me!
Allie T.
Lexington
Soft, blends everything amazingly. It feels sturdy in your hand, and very high quality for its price, you can’t go wrong with a morphe brush. The reason I have it 4 stars is because after a couple of washes, the hairs are starting to come loose and fall out, but I can just buy another one.
Jamie M.
This brush works absolutely beautifully with just about any formula of shadow, but I’ve found it’s my new go to brush for laying down matte transition colors in my crease! I can’t recommend this brush highly enough! For the price, you’re not going to find another that can match it!
Lindsey C.
cleona, PA
this brush is so great for blending! i’ve been able to create so many different looks because i finally have a good brush that will blend my eyeshadow nicely. it’s soft and holds together well. i’ve cleaned it already and had no issue with any of the hairs falling out.
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
I really like this makeup brush, it is very soft and very good at blending out harder to blend eyeshadows. It’s cheap and it is very nice for an everyday crease blending brush. I am satisfied with the way this brush performs and I highly recommend to others.
Michele M.
Is this brush scratchy? I keep seeing mixed reviews on Morphe Brushes products.
Sarah Beth B.
Hanson, KY
How much does this brush run?
Matilda K.
Is this an eyeshadow brush ?
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Do the hairs come out of the brush and how much is it?
Ra M.