BY MORPHE

Julie M.
Salem
I use this for contour actually. I find with my heart shaped face, it is the perfect size for the hallows of my cheeks. I picked mine up on the Morphe website during a huge haul and do t regret it at all. I have noticed some of the bristles have gone awry but I don’t expect it to be perfect after weekly washes and at this price point.
Ashley L.
Selden, NY
I use this brush to apply my powder contour. It holds the product well and blends it out nicely. It isn’t too dense in my opinion which is good because you want something a little more on the fluffy side, but perfect for bronzers as well!
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Great brushes. Mirphe brushes are amaing the angel one is great for contour the y6 is great for foundation and the blending brushes are amazing.i will say they do have a bit if brissel fall out but thats nit a big deal
Dan🌼 b.
rego park
I absolutely love this powder brush. It evenly distributes my bronzer every time. They’re easy to clean and the hairs stay soft. Compared to a luxury brand brush, I’ll pick morphe every time.
Julie F.
West haven, CT
My new favorite contouring brush , perfect size for contouring gets right in the cheekbones , very chiseled look , brush bristles are easy to clean , love the simple black handle and white bristles look
Sherin S.
Kafr el sheikh , Kafr el sheikh
The best quality of brushes you can ever find is in morphe brushes .. yes they are expensive but they worth it