Morphe M160 1/8 Angle Liner Brush

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe M160 1/8 Angle Liner Brush!
Marina  P.
Toronto, ON
Morphe M160 1/8 Angle Liner Brush uploaded by Marina  P.
Morphe M160 1/8 Angle Liner Brush uploaded by Marina  P.
This is an excellent multi-use thin angled brush. It's incredibly precise and stays that way through a lot of use and a lot of washes. You can use it for eyeliner, eyebrows, etc. It also doesn't shed and I like that the handle is very long so it's very easy to use. 100% recommend, especially for the price.
Keisha M.
California
The Morphe M160 1/8 Angle Liner Brush is an OG which it was one of my first Morphe brushes. I really enjoy using this brush for my lower lash line and highlighting my inner corner. It is very easy to apply your shadow along the lash line. However it will start to lose its shape over time with the tip of brush into a slight fan out bristle. Then it becomes a little challenging to get a clean application for the inner corner and lower lash line. I still use it but mainly as the brush for a quick on-the-go look. I find the bristles are too thick for lining the lash line. It will probably be good for highlighting the brow bone or applying brow powder. It is an affordable brush if you are able to find it.
courtney R.
James Creek, PA
this was the first morphe brush i gave a try and i absolutely love it. such great quality and i’m definitely purchasing more
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
This is the perfect winged liner brush!! I've always struggled with making a wing, but this brush has been a game changer for me. It's so exact and easy to use. It's also extremely affordable!!
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN
This is my every day eyebrow brush. I use it to apply powder to my brows and it is amazing. I’ve used it for years and have never had to replace it. Would also be great for eyeliner (what it is actually made for). LOVE IT!
Desiree  H.
Hesperia, CA
Great brush, all of morphe is great but I bought it for my eyebrows and it’s just not thin enough to get a precise enough line
Amanda A.
Chula Vista , CA
This brush is great. I’m able to get the perfect winged eyeliner with this. Super easy to use and I love the results.
Idiane M.
Tampa
All of Morphe’s brushes are super affordable. Morphe allows you to customize what brushes you would like to use with your products by offering them in singles. I do not use the 1/8, I use the 1/16 which is a smaller version of the M160-1/8. I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it provides precision to the hair.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I love Morphe brushes! I love that they make such a great product that is affordable. This brush is great to making a wingtip with a gel liner. I love Morphe brushes just as much as my MAC brushes and they’re significantly cheaper.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
This brush right here... so bad. I barely used it and it frayed so bad. And who wants to use this for eyeliner or mascara if it’s not precise? I wouldn’t even want it if it’s free!

Looking for your answer?