BY MORPHE

Victoria S.
Danville, VA
I absolutely love this brush. It is small enough for travel, but it isn't too small. I use it on a daily basis. It is multi-functional. It is perfect for in the crease. My favorite way to use it is to pack glitter onto my lid. It is not expensive at all, and there is definitely a lot of bang for your buck with this brush.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Another amazing Morphe brush! Does brushes great for using on your lids, with bright pigments or shimmers or even glitters! It picks up the color and places it down easily and it's easy to blend any mistakes with this brush.
Angela L.
Rowland Heights
I liveee for morphe!! Their brushes are just soooo soft and so affordable. Depending on what brush, it ranges from (I think) 3-10 dollars. And this brush, was just the softest ever. This is my go to eyeshadow brush
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I use this brush to pack on eyeshadow to my lid, and it works pretty well! I use it pretty much every time I do my makeup, and it has held up nicely over time. I usually don’t have to wet this brush before packing on shadow, but of course it depends on the pigmentation of the shadow itself. Overall I really like this brush!
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
I wasn't overall impressed with this brush. I found the a lot of the product seems to not really stick that well to it and it doesn't apply very well to my lids when I use this brush. I expected more from a Morphe brush. I will use when I'm in a pinch but it is not my usual go-to.
Tea G.
Torre del lago puccini
Blends amazingly, the price is the same as the others morphe brushes so neither expensive or cheap. The quality is as always perfect.