BY MORPHE

Nicole K.
San jose, CA
I literally went to the morphe store for this brush! Yes! I need this when I am trying to highlight right below my eyebrow and want that cut throat shine. I apply with this brush everyday because this is my favorite place to highlight. *turn & SHINE!!!!
mills m.
I think I’m in love with this brush. The bristles are very soft and it applies highlight very nice. (I don’t use it for my lashes). I bought this from beauty bay for under £3 I think, definitely didn’t expect this brush to be so good.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , West Midlands
Love this brush - it’s the perfect size for brow bone highlight and for the Cupid’s bow. Not big enough for highlighting the rest of the face but for the price, you can afford to buy a bigger fan brush as well as this.