Morphe M108 Flat Bronzer Brush uploaded by Brittany K.Morphe M108 Flat Bronzer Brush uploaded by Gina G.Morphe M108 Flat Bronzer Brush uploaded by Gina G.

BY MORPHE

Brittany K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Four stars because it does shed but other than that it's a really good brushed I use it for applying my Foundation to my face but it's actually a blondin brush but you can use the brush however you want I use it for foundation but it's a pretty good brushed when I forget it is shut up but then I washed it and it was pretty okay so I give it 4
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Morphe M108 Flat Bronzer Brush I love this as a bronzer brush. It's flat head the bristels don't come out. Perfect to apply on cheek bones. Love morphe brushes. Definitely recommend it.
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
Really great for blending or for applying powder cosmetics. I enjoy using this brush when applying my mineral foundation because it applies very nice and easily