Morphe Liquid Lipstick-Nibble uploaded by Meghan M.

BY MORPHE

With a velvety matte texture and colors that range from darling to dangerous, the Morphe Liquid Lipsticks are a liquid lip lovers dream. The 22 colors include nudes, plums, reds and vibrant shades. The liquid cream formula goes on smooth and dries down... see more...

Brittany D.
Plano, TX
The perfect Matte lipstick. The packaging is great, easy to stick in a purse or clutch for a touch up. The formula is not too drying, long lasting, and the color payoff is amazing. I definitely this liquid to all beauty babes. Very affordable and great quality.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
I love liquid lipsticks and I must say.... Morphe has one of the best line of liquid lipsticks... They are easy to apply, long lasting and smell amazing!!!!!!!
Ericka C.
This lipstick is great! The color payoff is awesome and lasts for a long time on the lips. The color is vibrant and the formula is smooth and creamy.
Alexandra N.
Fresno
the product cracked on my lips after a while and looked way darker swatched than it did in the container
Destiny R.
Houston
Love the liquid lipstick! Especially the color, it would look beautiful on all types of skin tones!
Meghan M.
Allentown , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This formula is so comfortable and I love the color. This is my first morphe product and I love it
Daisya R.
Raeford , NC
This is honestly a beautiful holiday/winter lip color. It’s a gorgeous deep plum red. It does take a couple swipes to get full pigmentation, but it’s perfect when you do. It’s a comfortable matte formula and it isn’t too drying. It’s going to be my favorite lip for the season.
Michelle G.
North Carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
This color is rich and dark. I love how it looks when I apply it. It is matte and long-lasting. Morphe Liquid Lipstick applies very smoothly on your lips and leaves it for a matte finish. I highly recommend morphe lipsticks.
Jasmine B.
Scott, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Guys this lipstick is only about 6 bucks at Ulta.Its longwear for sure and it’s a pain to rub off lol.But I mean I’m getting my Monies worth.I would recommend to all my friends and I would buy again and again and again.In all colors that fit me .
Alicia D.
Lakeland Florida
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful color for fall/winter. Dries completely matte but is still relatively comfortable to wear
Veronica M.
What would guys say on this product is worth buying ?
Amanda M.