BY MORPHE

Katherine H.
West Covina, CA
This Morphe gel liner is ok. For $9 it’s a decent price for the amount of product. Unfortunately, in terms of staying power, it didn’t do that well for me and my oily eyelids. I’ve tried other gel liners from Bobbi Brown and MAC and those have worked for me pretty well and don’t smudge on me until after well over 8 hours or so. This eyeliner lasted a solid hour on my eyes until the liner transferred on my eyelid. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with oily eyelids. Even with primer and eyeshadow, I thought it would last a bit but it was not the case with this eyeliner. I really like Morphe so this product doesn’t deter me from trying other products, this was just a no-go for me.
Charlotte B.
A decent gel liner. I got this as an alternative to liquid. The color payoff is awesome....goes on dark, dries matte, is buildable and it seems to be waterproof and smudgeproof. A little does go a long way so you don't need to use a whole lot. It did remove easily for me with coconut oil. The price point is awesome too at just $9. I tried it on my hand first and it stayed awesomely without smudging or rubbing off, but on my eyes, it did kinda smudge in the outer corner by the end of the day. To be fair, though, I do have oily skin and it has been super hot here, so that may be why.
Sayaa B.
This is such a nice pot eyeliner. I love this and for the price you truly can’t beat it. I’m not super great with liquid liners so this is a nice option. I use it with the Morphe M250 and it’s an amazing duo. It dries matte and removes easy but is very long lasting and pigmented! For $12 dollars it’s really worth the try because I fell in love with it!
Itzel A.
Bakersfield , CA
Had the chance to try out morphe liners in jet and vitamin sea both did not budge 👌🏻👌🏻 really impressed since my tear ducts always water and these liners stay where I placed the entire day definitely recommend
Noelle K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this gel line. Never been a bit fan of liners most usually dry out to quickly and smear all over. This liner is full of pigment, had no smearing and glided on so easily! And better yet it’s super affordable! Go rock that cat eye!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I just received this liner as apart of set for Christmas. It’s super pigmented and applies easy on top of shimmer and glitter shadows. It’s pretty budgeproof as well in taking a makeup wipe to my eyes it removed all the shadow with one swipe but the liner was still there! Great pigmentation and super affordable. I apply with a small liner brush that came with the set.
gigi V.
Not sure if it's just me but I have had trouble with this gel. I've tried it multiple times and just found that is hard to work with. It not easy to blend out and does not glide on as smooth as other gel liners I've used. I stopped using it and when I went back to try it one more time it had dried out completely.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I’ve been using Maybelline’s eye studio gel liner for a long time but recently got this gel liner in a set of shadows and brushes and I was surprised at how much I liked this!!! This goes on very smooth with an angled liner brush and it doesn’t flake off or smear in an all day wear! I will definitely buy this stuff again!!
Paige B.
Santa Fe
This is another must have. Goes on smooth. Stay long wear. Great for that cat eye. I recommend this product. Price is great. And easy to use with a nice thin liner brush.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
This liner is okay. I wish it was a little creamier because the formula is hard to work with. However it is doable. The liner will smudge and crack some days too on my dry eyes.
Mishel S.
How good is this product?
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Morphe Gel Liner Has anyone tried the new morphe gel liners? Wanted to know how good they are and if they dry down matte.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Morphe Gel Liner is this easy to use? Is it a deep black? Do they dry down? Thoughts?