Morphe G7 Round Powder Brush

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe G7 Round Powder Brush!
Farabi I.
Hatfield, PA
This is my favorite brush! I use it for powder foundation. It evenly distributes and is easy to apply. The quality is amazing and the bristles don’t fall out like many other brushes do. I’ve had this for a few years now and i’m highly satisfied with it.
Taylor E.
Tuscaloosa
My favorite foundation brush! I use it almost everyday and haven’t had a single complaint about how my foundation looks!!
Kira W.
Honolulu
The softest brush that you will ever feel. I use this brush for all over face powder and it’s perfect. It’s not too dense so it applies all over face powder perfectly without being cakey. I would recommend this to anyone!
Candice R.
Sequim, WA
Morphe G7 Round Powder Brush uploaded by Candice R.
There's not much to say except this is a great brush for an amazing price. Morphe brushes are so soft and blend everything amazingly well. This brush is perfect for a quick powder because it's nice a big but small enough to get the smaller planes of your face. Go Morphe! Morphe G7 Round Powder Brush
Meaghan G.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I actually use this for liquid foundation and it’s my favourite. I can imagine it would be amazing for powders too. Love how big it is!

Looking for your answer?