Morphe G42 1" Flat Contour Brush

BY MORPHE

Morphe G42 1" Flat Contour Brush
Brianne M.
This is the only brush that works for me to contour my nose. It makes the perfect line and picks up just the right amount of product. It’s such a soft brush and does not shed at all.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
Great price for this brush and it is beautiful and blends on nice. I love help my Contour turns out when I used his brush.
UnieNashae B.
Dallas
Ever since I got this brush, I forgot all about my other contour brushes. MORPHE YOUR THE FREAKIBG BEST.
erika m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for applying your contour! Works in small spaces as well.. I would definitely purchase again
Annisha W.
I’m a big fan of morphe brushes and was looking for a good contour brush to use to contour my face easily. This brush is amazing I use it to apply my Contour powder. The brush is soft, it doesn’t shed. It applies the product evenly to my face without leaving a powdery effect on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lottie L.
Birmingham
This brush is so nice to contour with. It places the product in a nice sharp line and then can easily buff out and blend the product into the skin. The sharp line makes your cheeks, nose and jaw look incredible.